Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Mirage S2 unblockable

This game has a lot of trouble with things that interact with 'basic melee' and 'basic range' attacks

Multiple special abilities and heavy abilities are being treated as basic.

Mirage's sig states basic melee attacks are unblockable. Is the 2nd hit of his S2 a basic melee attack? If so then what can possibly NOT be a basic melee attack? Why not just say melee attacks if it's everything. What does basic even mean?

Another example, Arcee can evade Motormaster's S1.

Comments

• Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    It's mirage's sig skill live with it. You'll be thankful of it when you maxed his 3*/4* awakened one day.

As for Arcee she's a glass cannon.. That range evade is nothing if you focus more on getting melee hits on her.
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited July 2017
    How is it Mirage's sig skill? I outlined this issue in my first post. His sig skills says unblockable BASIC melee attacks. If his special attack is a basic melee attack then what in this game ISN'T a basic melee attack?
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It was changed and confirmed to unblockable months ago, side step first part dash back 2nd
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited July 2017
    Then the description should be updated to match reality.

The only thing I see is "- Rewrote Mirage's ability descriptions to more accurately reflect his abilities" which is clearly not the case.

The fact remains that it says basic melee attacks get unblockable and nothing about his special attacks being unblockable.

Thanks for the tips on how to dodge it.