Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Crashing during raids

Okay, this rant may be a duplicate form other, but WTF??????????? The system crashed 7 times during ONE raid then timed out on me!!! So guess who lost the raid for the first time ever? Yeah... me- the very pissed off one!! I can take one crash once in a while, but 7 in a 15 minute period?? I even switched devices thinking it was my iPad, but no- it wasn't, it still crashed. So what exactly am I going to get to compensate me for this issue, the loss and mostly my very high level of frustration with an issue that Kabam does not s me to care one whit about???

Comments

• Options
    There will be no compensation, nor any change to the health loss on crashing.

Kabam has stated several times that they are happy with the current setup and that the 50% health loss on App crash was instituted to "stop exploiting" during AM. It doesn't matter to them that the App is unstable. It doesn't matter to them that the game runs like garbage on most devices. As long as people keep giving them money, while willingly accepting these underhanded marketing methods, Kabam will keep feeding you the same sandwich. Over and over.