Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game bugs for the shield tablet

I just bought a brand new shield tablet for the better gameplay from my old Samsung galaxy 5 phone. I will say the graphics have really increased, but gameplay has been much more difficult. It he become harder to attack and dodge like I used to be able too. Also another thing I noticed is that at the beginning of fights my Spotify music would be cancelled. I've also been crashing like crazy aswel which never happened on my galaxy.

Comments

• STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    Man the persistent crashing in any mode 20+ times a day, be it arena, story or main screens have been happening since global . I have the Nvidia K1 new addition and trust me this game over heats and is unplayable 24/7. We're waiting for an Android stability fix...word on the street is they're looking into it bro...
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    That's good to hear!
  • There have been a bunch of threads on poor performance in relation to Nvidia Shield devices. As an owner of both an Nvidia Shield Portable and Nvidia Shield Tablet, I've been waiting patiently for improvements for 4+ months now. There have been no improvements in that regard. As a matter of a fact, things have gotten worse. The 2.0 patch made it so that the game can not even launch on Shield Portables too.

Maybe one day...
  • STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    @ToxieAvenger , i hear ya man it's beyond a joke now, the chat is also a complete nightmare to use too. Every time someone asks something, who doesn't use our LINE chat, i have to restart the game because it won't allow me to type a reply. Not sure how an advanced gaming tablet can be so crap to play this when Marvel by the same devs and other higher spec games run fine with no heating up this bad or crashing every 10 minutes. From 6p.m. - 8 p.m. i had 15 crashes...madness man.
  • It's not just the Nvidia, guys. The crashing is constant on iOS, too, even with the newest phones. We compare notes about this all the time in my alliance. (I don't know which android devices my alliance mates are using, but they are also having issues.)

There's a lot of work to be done across the board.