Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam just wondering

are you guy going to add anything else to the Arena crystal other then gold and energon
Tagged:

Comments

• Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 23
    hello out kabam
    ((( B) )))
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I hope not. Diluting that prize table only means it'll be harder to grind gold, which is heavily required for ranking
  • DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    I actually find myself kind of happy seeng 20-25k gold from 10 arena crystals and no energon these days heh.

That being said, I am surprised there isn't an Arena only exclusive hero to pull, like Punisher in MCOC.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I think it's fine as is. Everyone needs a source of gold/energon no matter what level. Bots/shards are already awarded as part of the arena process.
  • Gannicus_0Gannicus_0 Posts: 34
    I was expecting an arena exclusive too. But nope I've been Kabamed
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    The only thing I would like to see added is an arena exclusive bot, otherwise arena crystals are fine as is.
    i got about 96,000 arena chips and im waiting for more items to be add.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    lol. You should cash them in so you can rank up your bots and buy a bunch of crystals. There wont be anything new added to those chips any time soon, and if there is, it wont be worth having waited that long for
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    Stay strong @Foxhero007. Nah, just kidding it's probably best to cash em in unless you don't need them for gold then why not just hold onto them for eternity? Sadly...I always need gold, can never have enough
    I dont need the gold so I'll be strong and wait for word from kabam.
  • We don't have anything planned at the moment, but this might change in the future! Currently, they're a great place to load up on goal and some Energon, and we probably don't want to change them from that very much.
    sadly I guest I'll be holding them for eternity then
  • @kabam can you guys offer us more gold and ore in story mission. U guys seem very greedy with it. Oh and about our commander leveling xp. I think u guys should allow us to get xp from any events as long we are fighting bots. Its boring fighting the same mission over and over just to gain xp.