Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Knight Crystals?

Do I have to spend these? Or better question can I still earn more.
eqhmj1c9eyhp.png

The page where you buy the crystals still has a time limit of 6 days still.

Comments

• You can spend them by going to the Crystal Page and choosing the crystal you'd like to purchase! There are not more ways to earn the Crystal Shards, but you have 6 days to spend them.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    You can spend them by going to the Crystal Page and choosing the crystal you'd like to purchase! There are not more ways to earn the Crystal Shards, but you have 6 days to spend them.

I've got message informing that all Shards will be converted to Knight Crystals by the deadline. My question is how will they be auto-converted? If I have 15000 shards, will I get three 5000s or will I get a 10000 one plus a 5000 one? And what about all those remainders divided by 1000? Are they lost?
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Every shard will be converted to a unique gold per shard. So in your example you would get 15.000 gold. You should definitely use all the shards you can as the conversion is less interesting that what the crystals can offer!