Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

What is your LEAST favorable bot?

juliusjulius Posts: 66
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
There have been so many discussions on the favorable characters. Let's have some fun: find your least favorable bot and state why. It may remind Kabam of game balance.

What is your LEAST favorable bot? 56 votes

Mixmaster
7%
Spidey076TalibJetfireBIGticket15 4 votes
Arcee
30%
BumblebeeBrabbinkGambadisqualoDirculesJoker69JLHart05Gunz0juliusSlibby8803IvanTyOdie21SmileyLikesPie21MichaelM11Booty_WarriorLightstreakNick_80Grimsreaver 17 votes
Hot rod
3%
Hired_GoonShockwave 2 votes
Drift
5%
GreyfoxEXCandKaneStridurr 3 votes
Mirage
3%
AdamsNumber7WunWun420 2 votes
Windblade
1%
Daritron 1 vote
Ratchet...after the new update
41%
iuJacobAmanoJay32tekkn1kalJones117aTrailbreaker77TrailfireDavienMontanaManSerapthBradley130KrugaSpartan_SilvSouthernslamGrogMufc14lilbeastieSaYnTChad218BobWeaver 23 votes
Other
7%
KillMasterCPofh1RysekenRytin 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Arcee
    Arced seems to be very fragile
  • Options
    ShockwaveShockwave Posts: 15
    Hot rod
    I hate Hot Rod's animations and design
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Arcee
    Hmm... perhaps Arcee. Besides her flawed playstyle and low endurance, I really wished she would've retained a more Generation 1 accurate aesthetic/personality. It seems she's heavily inspired by IDW's interpretation of the character (which I have grown to like!)

Although, I think the benign and caring side of Arcee appeals to me the most :)

A little off-topic, but I believe a few people mentioned their distaste for the general direction of influenced G1 characters. A prominent example would be Optimus Prime, who takes the form of his Combiner Wars toy instead of a proper representation of the G1 design. I have to say that this is a fairly good point amongst the community. For me (as I have a tendency to mention as much times as I can :P), if Kabam plans on throwing at us a G1 Bumblebee, I'm hoping it isn't something in reverence to Transformers: Devastation, to where he looked a lot like his Classics counterpart than to that of his G1 incarnation. I don't see the problem with not using the Volkswagen Beetle as an alternate form when the licence isn't being used. They managed to do it with Transformers: Battle Tactics (G2 Bumblebee), afterall.

Just wanted to throw that out there. Cheers! :)
  • Options
    SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    #BringBackRatchet

That said, I really do hate Hotrod's animations.
  • Options
    RysekenRyseken Posts: 10
    Other
    Sideswipe.. junk bot
  • Options
    Arcee
    I don't dislike any of the bots, not really. They are all wonderfully modelled and animated (I love Hot Rod as well, despite some disliking his animation).

Arcee sadly is my least favorite, because it just bothers me endlessly to look at her. Her arms are extremely long! She doesn't have those arms in G1 or the IDW comics. Whenever she is on screen --which is sadly often, because she is usually in my squad-- I cringe watching those arms move around.

I am sure the artists had good reason to make her arms so long, but it's just unsettling to look at her.

There, that's my superficial reason for mildly disliking Arcee. But I really love all bots, even monkey-armed-Arcee. ;)
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Arcee
    Grindor sucks in my opinion
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    #MakeRachetUsableAgain

Right now he's weak. even at Alliance Missions... yet I still use him as he's the only healer bot. Please add more healer bots! or at least make Rachet somewhat better!
  • Options
    Pofh1Pofh1 Posts: 50
    Other
    I hate everything about Grindor, even with the full knowledge that he's a powerhouse.
  • Options
    Arcee
    lol,true
    Pofh1 wrote: »
    I hate everything about Grindor, even with the full knowledge that he's a powerhouse.

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Other
    Kabam Miike >:)
  • Options
    Jones117aJones117a Posts: 39
    Arcee may be fragile but you can basically chain special 1 and chain bleeds from it, it's really only noticeable if you take her to at least 3/30 as a 3*, preferably 4/40 but her damage output goes through the roof compared to most bots.
  • Options
    SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    Jones117a wrote: »
    Arcee may be fragile but you can basically chain special 1 and chain bleeds from it, it's really only noticeable if you take her to at least 3/30 as a 3*, preferably 4/40 but her damage output goes through the roof compared to most bots.

Her and Sideswipe are my underdogs. Neither is particularly good, but they are EXCELLENT at fighting bots 2x their power during matches 8-13 in 4star arena.
  • Options
    MontanaManMontanaMan Posts: 11

Davien wrote: »
    #MakeRachetUsableAgain

Right now he's weak. even at Alliance Missions... yet I still use him as he's the only healer bot. Please add more healer bots! or at least make Rachet somewhat better!

But thats most of the issue- they took away most of his healing properties and he is a weak bot both offensively and defensively to begin with. The ONLY real attribute he had was healing to stay in the fight. I have relegated Ratchet to the base defense on the repair module. I beefed up Soundwave for the mission team even though he doesn't sysnergize well with anyone right now.
  • Options
    MontanaManMontanaMan Posts: 11
    Jones117a wrote: »

If you use her like BB, she becomes very dangerous (bob & weave). I'm just not that proficient with Arcee yet, but she can be an amazing long range assassin if used properly and makes her damage deep.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Arcee
    Kabam Miike >:)
    For me: every Kabam employees >:)