Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Time for 4* Ratchet

Ok Kabam... You've nerfed Ratchet, I think it's safe to finally release the 4* version in an arena feature.

The haters will complain and say "go figure, nobody wants it now." But that's not true.. some of us do even though he is a lot tougher to use.

You are clearly confident with the adjustment you made, so let's see it!

Comments

• DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Congrats!
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Nerf and you shall receive
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Manthro sad :(

Manthro not pull favourite bot from many crystals.

Manthro SMASH!

Manthro feel better :)
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Manthro wrote: »
    Manthro sad :(

Manthro not pull favourite bot from many crystals.

Manthro SMASH!

Manthro feel better :)

same u are not alone... pulled out Bludgeon 3* instead after 4 pulls zzz.. wanna dupe my 3* Rachet is that so hard???
  • lilbeastielilbeastie Posts: 89
    Duped ratchet is still worthless- I have duped my 3* nine times now and still barely see emergency repairs as it only activates on about 1 in 3 big hits. And as Ratchet has no shields etc and pretty much only 50% of his already low health, if you get hit hard enough for emergency repairs to kick in you've probably been knocked out already.

Worthless bot is worthless.
  • DreadspectreDreadspectre Posts: 123
    Has anyone else felt like they're getting a higher chance at 3*'s in the themed crystals since Megs?

I got quite a few 3*'s in my hunt for Megs.
  • MezoriMezori Posts: 38
    @Davien Mine is duped 3 times and it's saved me in AM a few times now. It's not super reliable but you appreciate it when it kicks in. Ratchet is pretty gimped at the moment but good players can still make him work to put up points.
  • BrownLoserBrownLoser Posts: 10
    All this whining about ratchet. My 3* still rocks with my r3 four stars in AM. Stop crying, learn to adjust your gameplay.
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    Ratchet is good again. Now, that bots will no longer get KO in AM. ;)