Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

No 4* megatron available in enraged crystal

RysekenRyseken Posts: 10
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Hello
I purchased 15 of the enraged crystals and recieved a 3* megatron. But I did not see a single 4* megatron available on the spin. If I am wrong please do let me know and if you all have also encountered this issue just like freedom crystal, lets ask kabam for the return.

Comments

• Hey Rysekan,

We made double/triple/quadruple sure that Megatron was definitely in this crystal, and a number of Commanders have already added the 4-Star Megatron to their roster.

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't one of those lucky Commanders, but if it makes you feel better, neither am I :disappointed:
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Yup 4star is not in the spin animation only saw a 3 star mega, just barely caught his pic right there et35kr8cwq67.jpg
  • RysekenRyseken Posts: 10
    Thanks for the prompt reply. Appreciate it. But I havent come across any players who received a 4* megatron as of my alliance. Amd we have total 5 alliances. Member count of approx 100.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    There is already a duped r2 one on someone's raid defense as one my players got one as. Well and a few in the family
  • ToxieAvengerToxieAvenger Posts: 68
    edited July 2017
    While he might not show up in the spinning animation (which doesn't mean anything anyways), he is definitely in the loot table. Here is proof:
    n2o8l14r9n16.jpg
    kan2tpnksfl2.jpg
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    I think they just lowered the chances to get Megatron compared to other Bots. They know everyone will want to have it so it was obvisouly ver tempting to make it harder to get so people buy more...
  • I opened 11 crystals and didn't see 4* megatron in any of those crystals, I purchased them right when the crystal was available, ended up with 11 dupes. Feel like these crystals really don't offer much chance at the new bot, as this is my 5th time buying some of the featured bot crystals and have never recieved the featured bot. I am done wasting my energon on them until kabam increases the chances of getting the bot. Really dissapointed by this, really makes it hard to continue playing when it is impossible for me to get any of the bots that weren't released at launch as a 3*/4* bot.
  • Peyote wrote: »
    I think they just lowered the chances to get Megatron compared to other Bots. They know everyone will want to have it so it was obvisouly ver tempting to make it harder to get so people buy more...

The chances at the featured Bot are always the same. We don't adjust them based on the Bot themselves, even if we think one may be more enticing than others. We all have our favourite Bots and all find them more or less appealing based on our personal preferences.

For instance, my top bot is Soundwave! I found him much more enticing than Megatron, even though I do want him as well.

I'm going to ask the team to look into why so many players are reporting that they don't see him in the Carousel, but we've checked again and he is DEFINITELY in there.
  • Peyote wrote: »

The chances at the featured Bot are always the same. We don't adjust them based on the Bot themselves, even if we think one may be more enticing than others. We all have our favourite Bots and all find them more or less appealing based on our personal preferences.

For instance, my top bot is Soundwave! I found him much more enticing than Megatron, even though I do want him as well.

I'm going to ask the team to look into why so many players are reporting that they don't see him in the Carousel, but we've checked again and he is DEFINITELY in there.

And what are the chances of getting the featured bot? I have never gotten one and have been playing since launch back in april. After buying 11 crystals this time and getting ALL dupes of bots from launch yet again I am done buying these "featured" bot crystals. Very frustrating seeing new content put into the game that is almost unobtainable at this point for me.

• AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    I got 4*
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Would love to know the odds too. It won't keep me from spending, but just to let me know how (un)lucky I was. Ps. Got 4* megs too.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Odds seem to be 100% I opened one crystal
  • RysekenRyseken Posts: 10
    Peyote wrote: »

After seeing the post by toxieavenger, seeing the number of 3* bots and new 4* and 3* megatron, Not just me but every person seeing this post needs an answer as to the fairness of kabam crystals. This question is for you kabammiike.

Tbh it looks that exploitation by kabam is at its highest point because we pay for the energon. And just by mentioning that there is a 4* megatron by kabam, that doesnt mean we have to believe kabam liaison. It did not appear in the spin and that means it is not available to many players.

TAKE ACTION OR ELSE WE WILL TAKE ACTION.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    In all honesty, I am seeing tons of people pulling 4* megatron, and the same with the 1k energon SW deal. MV1 was the last one that seemed messed up.
  • Bradley130 wrote: »
    And what are the chances of getting the featured bot? I have never gotten one and have been playing since launch back in april.

Unfortunately, Kabam does not provide details in regards to drop rates for Bots from crystals.

So your guess is as good as any, it's all conjecture.
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    Spent quite a bit but duped my 3 star megatron and just pulled a 4 star megatron.
  • Manuel1212Manuel1212 Posts: 10
    Yes 4/3 star Megatron is there but MV1 is not there again even if it was mentioned that he will be included. Did anyone get MV1 on last weeks crystals?
  • Hogz3Hogz3 Posts: 50
    30 crystals, 27 2*, 3 3*. Feels bad man lol
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Bought 5 enraged crystals at once, didn't see Megatron at any rank in 4 of the 5 spins. Actually got 5 2* dupes. Feeling a little annoyed.
    edited July 2017
    I do believe that MV1 is actually NOT in the crystal, again. The description says 'every other bot previously released in crystals' which includes MV1. But no matter how many spins I do, I have marked every other 4* bot in the carrousel, but not the 4* MV1. Again.

What would appropriate compensation be right now, since the feature bot was included?
    Nevermind, I'm just whining. Can't edit anymore!
  • FoxintFoxint Posts: 9
    edited July 2017
    3p8lj5vqlbj2.png

Yes he is 100% in the loot table
  • FoxintFoxint Posts: 9
    30hb2fg3cs59.png

How many try's i need to get Megatron?
  • So, I think I've found the issue. Megatron is definitely in the crystal, and in the carousel, but the issue is that he looks very similar to other Cinematic Decepticons, and doesn't stand out. Here is a screenshot I took from a screen recording I did on my own device with the Crystal I opened this morning.

Please ignore the quality, I'm running the iOS 11 Beta, and it is not very good.

bzdx03qyuzu4.jpg