Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

2* Grimlock card - worth it?

Doesn't really matter - I won't be spending money on it (or anything else) after the way the whole Ratchet nerf has been handled.

I could accept a nerf if sufficient notice was given or rank down tokens given to give me my resources back. Or if it actually made sense for any reason other than to try and force people to shell out more money to continue in AM missions. But to offer nothing plus bury any forum threads on the matter means I won't spend again, regardless of the deal.

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    The Grimlock card is worth it but clearly this isn't what this topic is about, lol.

Definitely need to keep Ratchet topic in the forefront because he really needs a fix to bring him back to being viable.
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    Agreed, the card is a good value.

Agreed, what they did with Ratchet was BS and won't be forgotten.

I'm generally not pro thread spam, but with their trying to hide this, I fully concur.

Fix Ratchet or compensate your users. You are setting a terrible precedent which this early on is not good.
  • edited July 2017
    Well, this thread just started completely off topic :tongue:

Gonna close it down, because that's pretty misleading and not really okay. As we've said, we're keeping an eye on Ratchet and will continue to adjust him if starts to fall behind other bots. At this time, he has not.
    That means that he may get another adjustment in the future.
This discussion has been closed.