Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

The leveling up is just to slow

When is everyone going to meet end game contents? The pace of rank up bots is just to slow. How are we going to get higher tiers sparks if some alliance member is slacking. How much longer are we going to wait. What about the causal player how can they compete with the hard core players. I spend 12+ hours every day and still have no chance of catching up to the beta players. Even if I have $$$ to spend I still wouldn't no chance at all either.

Comments

• Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Beta players have no advantage anymore nor did we have much most the top raid leaderboards ect are all whales not beta
  • Options
    TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    You really want to complete end game content in the first 6 months? By end game, I assume you mean RoK? Well you can finish that now. Ppl have done it with bots around 1600-2000 rating. Gonna have to stock up on revives though :)

By "chance of catching" are you talking about getting the top 5 ranks in 4* arena, or are you talking about AM? Because you only need 3 strong bots to perform in AM. But yeah, you need a full roster of maxed bots to rank top 5 in 4* arena. You have to drop a few grand to achieve that in a hurry. But I'm not a beta player and I usually get top 2% rewards, and I'm in a top alliance (we were ranked 5th until the AM rewards changed and we decided not to push for rank any more. We've been 6th, 8th, 8th & 6th since then). I don't think many people in my alliance were beta players. Maybe 3-4?

The problem isn't "catching beta players", the problem is progression isn't linear enough.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    How is the casual player going to compete with a hardcore player?

They're not going to. What's the point in spending a lot of time or money to be the big dog if a casual player can do the same?

It's like you guys just want to find something to complain about, even if it's totally illogical.
  • Options
    DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    Manthro wrote: »
    How is the casual player going to compete with a hardcore player?

They're not going to. What's the point in spending a lot of time or money to be the big dog if a casual player can do the same?

It's like you guys just want to find something to complain about, even if it's totally illogical.

They gotta fill their day with something I guess.
  • Options
    CARNAGECARNAGE Posts: 7
    No not at all...spend is the way forward...that's the kabam idea.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    CARNAGE wrote: »
    No not at all...spend is the way forward...that's the kabam idea.

You're totally right, everything should be free so that nobody can make a living.

Kabam should definitely have paid for all their education just to program games and content for free out of the goodness of their heart for you.

If you don't want to spend money, spend time (or a combination of both). If you don't want to spend time, then enjoy what the game offers at a casual level.

But don't expect to compete in the top tier of events or finish end game content without doing at least one of those two things.

Get a grip people.