Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Welcome back calendar!?

Comments

• Options
    CHIBACHIBA Posts: 5
    Easy Solution Guys. Everyone stops playing for a month. Essentially we will boycott Forged to Fight until this is made right.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    CHIBA wrote: »
    Easy Solution Guys. Everyone stops playing for a month. Essentially we will boycott Forged to Fight until this is made right.

Exactly if everyone wants the deal so bad just quit for a while
  • Options
    SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    I would appreciate a kabam official to please respond to this thread.
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    You get a lot more from just playing for a month. Even casually. Pretty sure it's just the specific 4* that's a bit over the top. Getting enough 4* shards for one or even more 4* bots over a month (or longer) isn't even that difficult anymore.But that OG! Why did it have to be OG!
  • Options
    Alpha_SRAlpha_SR Posts: 18
    I've seen one of prime but idk if it's true....this is the only person I've seen get this and I have an alt that hasn't bee on in a couple months I did g get this
  • Options
    Alpha_SRAlpha_SR Posts: 18
    And yes we have calendar. We have a guaranteed 3*. This is such a big situation just leave it alon until Monday when kabam employees come back so we can get a confirmation or not.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Yeah, maybe need to confirm someone else got this offer and it isn't some kind of hoax.
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited July 2017
    wow, super lame Kabam. Giving out 4* to people that quit... how about thinking about the reason why they quit and fixing the problems?

Surely you guys must have known how much of a negative effect this would have on your loyal members that have actually stuck with the game throughout the constant issues?

4* is so rare it's not even in the same realm as a 3* at the end of the month. Huge slap in the face.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2017
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Not sure why so many people worked up, see all the freebie rewards you got while logging in a month and then what you may have gotten in spotlight challenge ect.

We need more players and if this gets players to come back great. It's not like they gave them a loaded account just some nice items.

No I don't have a 4* op myself I'd like one but I'm sure in last month I've gotten more than those rewards

You're not looking at it from a low level player perspective, man. For us, yeah we get way more rewards over the course of a month because we are in high level alliances and go for those insane milestones and high ranks.

But compared to what low level players get, that welcome back calendar is an absolute slap in the face, particularly the 4* bot and the t3b essence.

I normally don't agree with most of the whining here, but I have to side with them on this one. That's waaaaay too much stuff.
  • Options
    TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Look who it is though: Total Jerkface is the guy's character name and I can attest that it's an apt description of his personality. It's almost 100% photoshopped. He's *exactly* the kind of person that would do this just to annoy everyone.

Assume it's fake until you hear from a mod
  • Options
    eJusticeeJustice Posts: 4
    While I'm not a fan of the reward value either, I do worry that we need more players. If this is what it takes to get some old players back, then I'm all for it but again I'm not a fan of the reward value. Especially when this reward includes a very coveted bot.
  • Options
    Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Trailfire wrote: »
    Look who it is though: Total Jerkface is the guy's character name and I can attest that it's an apt description of his personality. It's almost 100% photoshopped. He's *exactly* the kind of person that would do this just to annoy everyone.

Assume it's fake until you hear from a mod

Dekynlm5l5ehra.png

Decided to check his profile, at least the OG Prime isn't fake....

• Options
    Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    edited July 2017
    tekkn1kal wrote: »
    teuikk8j7rst.jpg

This here is your tell that this is all fake. A welcome back calendar and then this "mail" that includes days 1-7 all in one email. That isn't how log-in calendar works. This whole thing is fake. Simple as that and unless someone from kabam gets on here to confirm it to be true otherwise, no reason to believe differently.

P.S. I think it's absolutely awful that someone would post something like this to get people to stop playing. But, given the name of the player that these shots are coming from, not to be unexpected.
  • Options
    Look at his alliance name: 'Kabam is a jerk'. Now, what would he say about Kabam if the rewards are real? 'Kabam not a jerk'. That's clear.
  • Options
    If you give out a 3* that's okay, but 4*? You know how much we spend times for energons, and try our luck on the PBC or FBC? For now, I'm still haven't have a 4*, too crazy to be real.
  • Options
    This guy played for a while up until recently, but he had more fun insulting people. He obviously forged pretty much all his bots except his 4* OGP. The dude is level 37, but has a commander rating of 1,364? His top rated bot is rank1? C'mon.

And Hired_Goon is completely correct - they don't send mail announcing a week long calendar full of items you can claim instantly. Have a bit of credulity people. This guy is a massive troll and deserves to be ignored
  • Options
    PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    As I said before, this message is genuine. The claime button only links you to the calendar screen so again here there's nothing wrong.
    If something is fake, it's with the rewards, the rest is all true.
  • Options
    Never seen a mail from Kabam using just the IGN, with no "Commander" title, and yes, I did just check all my in-game mail from them.

As I said, assume it's fake until you hear from Kabam. And stop stirring up resentment in the meantime
  • Options
    KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Trailfire wrote: »
    ... As I said, assume it's fake until you hear from Kabam. And stop stirring up resentment in the meantime

Even if this is true, I doubt Kabam would acknowledge it because
    1) this is definitely going to anger the community
    2) You guys already supplied enough "evidences" on your own in defence of Kabam.

Anyway, it would have been too late for Kabam to say whether it is true or not, everyone who believes that this is true would think that Kabam is lying, and everyone who believe this was fake would already believe Kabam is innocent.
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    @Kabam Miike please respond. Is this legit?
  • Options
    Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    Davien wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike please respond. Is this legit?

Dude it is the weekend. Everyone deserves some time off. They will reply soon enough. On that note kindof perfect timing for a troll post to have maximum effect, putting it up on the weekend when Kabam mods are taking a rest, if indeed it is a troll post.
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Im the one who started this post, I really wanted to see if this is what kabam is doing, it wasn't mentioned in any update notes, i didn't realize that the weekend would be a factor to a response seeing how most of the time the mods are slow with responses unless it has to do with glitches and junk. I'll explain it here.

I use two devices one for my game and for for my line chat with my group, I hate getting messages while I'm in the middle of a bout, so I took a snap of my other devices screen to post up, that's why it looks so "iffy" it was late and I was too lazy, big deal.

Ok so a member who left a while back due to RL stuff came back to the game, we had a spot open so the group leader said come back, this player was gone for like 40 days, now I sometimes like to check the alliance activity tab to see who's advancing and gaining more bots and what not, and I come across the " an alliance member found a four star Optimus prime" l9vaca5lph33.png
    I asked who found it, because there was no recent event or arena for that bot, we all know if you get a bot from a crystal it tells you which crystal, group lead posted the calendar on line and I was "WTF?!" Really?!
    ITS ALL TRUE, (sorry for caps) no fake pics, no BS. I'm not the kind of person who would do you players dirty like that, I only did this because it was a legitimate question for the Devs. I'm just as salty as everyone here, but I'm also happy for my alliance bud that got it because now he can play catch up a little bit faster.
  • Options
    SepsisSepsis Posts: 63
    Makes a mental note to oneself: go on a month long 'sabbatical' and log in thereafter. One way to add to the bot tally! I guess absence makes the hearts grow fonder and the profit margins slimmer :smiley:
  • Options
    I repeat again, the message is legit, there's definitely a calendar for players who are coming back after a while without playing. How do I know that? Let's just that I have some insider (but I don't know everything, which is why I have no clue what the calendar offers).
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    So if I'm to understand this correctly.. they get a calendar of rewards and an instant claimable set?
  • Options
    KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Terminal wrote: »
    So if I'm to understand this correctly.. they get a calendar of rewards and an instant claimable set?

Think what they say is that the claimable set and calendar is the same thing. Clicking claim goes to the calendar
  • Options
    No, just a calendar. The button "Claim" just brings them to the calendar, they don't get the same rewards twice!
  • Options
    Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    If this is true there better be a damn good 4* in next months calendar. Hmmm maybe a G1 Optimus Prime....
  • Options
    RysekenRyseken Posts: 10
    In this case, I dont see that kabam miike giving out explanations here showing that the post is authentic and they are fucking up with old players.

Send a written mail to google corporate relations. They have been reviewing my mail for same and might pop up with refund for all the scammy purchases kabam made me do
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Lol you guys are hilarious refunds ect all over something might not even be true or not and even if so isn't the deal your making it to be
This discussion has been closed.