Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Prowl or Barricade ??

Which 3-Star to upgrade next?
You like Prowl or Barricade.
I've been trying them out in Arena and Story Quests.
Only significant synergy at this point for me is Barricade with Bumblebee.
But I'm still leaning towards Prowl.
What do you think and why?

Comments

• Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Any duped?
  • Options
    JLHart05 wrote: »
    Which 3-Star to upgrade next?
    You like Prowl or Barricade.
    I've been trying them out in Arena and Story Quests.
    Only significant synergy at this point for me is Barricade with Bumblebee.
    But I'm still leaning towards Prowl.
    What do you think and why?

I am in the same predicament as you: 3* Prowl vs. 3* Barricade.

I will upgrade Prowl, because his baseline strenght is a tiny bit higher than Barricade. At Rank 3, lvl 30/30, Prowl has a max power of: 811 ; whilst at the same lvl, Barricade has a max power of 787. Thus Prowl is a wee bit stronger, so I'll rank him up to Rank 4.

Also, I love watching Prowl's special attack. It's badass.

They are both equally good though and I think ultimately it comes down to which bot you prefer. Prowl for me was one of my most favorite characters in all Transformers universes, so for me there's little-to-no contest. :wink:
  • Options
    LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Barricade's ranged heavy attack easily trumps in my opinion
  • Options
    JLHart05JLHart05 Posts: 21
    Amano wrote: »
    Any duped?

No. I've been waiting to see if one would be, because then my choice would be obvious.
  • Options
    Lapras wrote: »
    Barricade's ranged heavy attack easily trumps in my opinion

Yeah, that is one notch in Barricade's favor.
  • Options
    PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Barricade will be easier to dup that Prowl as he is already available in Premium crystals.

I would however chose Prowl who is the best Scout so far with verhy damages when you charge his melee buff, a powerful special 1 to control power and a deadlu second special with ranged damages, making him very versatile.
  • Options
    Also, I love watching Prowl's special attack. It's badass.

That is one notch in Prowl's favor for me also.

• Options
    Peyote wrote: »
    Barricade will be easier to dup that Prowl as he is already available in Premium crystals.

I would however chose Prowl who is the best Scout so far with verhy damages when you charge his melee buff, a powerful special 1 to control power and a deadlu second special with ranged damages, making him very versatile.

Yeah, I think I'm going with Prowl. I'm more of a "good side" over "bad side" type of player in these kinds of games anyway. So going to pick good cop over bad cop this time.
  • Options
    TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Prowl's sp1 has awesome power drain. You have to get used to charging his melee buff before attacking, but if you do that and can create the openings at the right time, you never need to face a special attack using Prowl. And when he's duped, he gets mad power gain, so you use a sp1 almost every combo
  • Options
    SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    Prowl.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Prowl, lots of melee buff stacks, power draining SP1, hard hitting sp2 and gains a lot of power if duped
  • Options
    BigSquirtBigSquirt Posts: 27
    Barricade is good but Prowl is better