Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam: if you can't figure out how to fix the crashing, then remove the health penalty.

I get that it's there so people don't force quit. But unfortunately, your game is crashing like crazy as reported by almost every user. So perhaps you should just remove it all together until you figure it out. We shouldn't getting penalized because when your game crashes.

Comments

• Have suggested this in many other threads and received no response.
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    edited July 2017
    Absolutely 100% agree. I was about to make this exact same post and saw yours. I understand why the penalty is there, but until you have a stable game, it seems like a scam because I'll lose 50% of a bots hp, through no fault of my own. Especially in harder content where you need every bot you have with you, losing that much HP because you guys don't have a stable game is wrong. Loosing 50%hp to a bot that's 1k under your level is also pretty demoralizing.

Just to be clear, I experience constant crashing not only using my Android Nvidia Shield Tablet, but also using my IPad Air tablet. It used to be restarting the game before doing an important fight would prevent crashing, but now it has gotten to the point where I will crash sometimes on my very first fight after restarting or loading the game for the first time.

Until you guys figure out these issues, we the players should not be punished for your games constant crashing.
  • AeroAero Posts: 6
    This can't be said enough. Until this is resolved, I'm not spending any more money.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited July 2017
    Bump.

Still not addressing the overheating/lag issue either