Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Better phone

Hi guys I have a question which is better to get for a phone for this game. Like what would be the best one to get for better graphics and running for a phone or ios that's my question that has best graphic and better running system?

Comments

• DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited July 2017
    iphone is the best for this game. Try to get the "plus" version as it has better specs (graphics) and battery life. Once you play on the iphone.. there's no going back to Android albeit the crashes when it overheats. Way more smooth and no lag.
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    I have absolutely no issue with my Huawei P9 Lite 2017, great graphics, no crash whatsoever, very little loading times and all that for less than half the price of an iPhone
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Peyote wrote: »
    I have absolutely no issue with my Huawei P9 Lite 2017, great graphics, no crash whatsoever, very little loading times and all that for less than half the price of an iPhone

yea almost 0 crash on high end android but things can go bizarre laggy when played too long on it. Micro lags happens on and off too even when you didn't play the game for long. Need to run apps to clean and boost the phone to make it better. If heading for budget then get a high end android like P9. I'm playing on Honor 8 .. and iphone 6 (company phone) so I get to feel both ends.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited July 2017
    iPhones work great visually but they do get hot if you do raids ect in succession

Then they go into slide show studded mode, until u let it cool off. I've actually tossed mine in freezer for a fe min trying to complete a raid in time allotted
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited July 2017
    If you don't mind slightly nerfed graphics, Android phones are the only way to go. Two crashes since global launch and minimal lag (stupid flaming stage backgrounds) on a two year old mid-range device.
    Almost forgot, I use a Samsung S6 Active, I just close everything besides text messages while I'm running the game
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    The crappy thing is, I really strongly believe that some Androids could handle the better visuals but they either won't devote the time to code the improvements for Android, or that they don't want to deal with the fragmentation on those devices and just dumb it down across the board.

CandKane summed it up well... Flagship Androids seem to run the game well, iPhones look better, but as some have cautioned, they don't always hold up well running the improved visuals.