Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Grimlock Shards?

Is there going to be a way to get more of these shards?
Tagged:

Comments

• We're not quite sure at this moment, but I'll be sure to ask the team. Did you miss a day on your Grimlock card?
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    edited July 2017
    Yeah, was wondering about it. Y'all could add Grimlock shards only on Raids or Alliance event milestone. It will give a boost to does F2p player to get some new bots.
  • What Grimlock shards. Never missed a day logging in and i have never seen Grimlock shards.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    What Grimlock shards. Never missed a day logging in and i have never seen Grimlock shards.

It's a card offered through the store, immediate 2* Grimlock and 750 shards towards a King Crystal, then 250 shards every day after. King Crystal offers a shot at 3* or 4* Grimlock, although I wouldn't count on it.
  • Chris805Chris805 Posts: 18
    No I
    We're not quite sure at this moment, but I'll be sure to ask the team. Did you miss a day on your Grimlock card?

No I didn't miss a day, but yes please find out if there will be other ways to get more shards
  • BigSquirtBigSquirt Posts: 27
    why do you get more shards than you need for 2 crystals but not enough to make 3 crystals.
  • CandKane wrote: »
    What Grimlock shards. Never missed a day logging in and i have never seen Grimlock shards.

It's a card offered through the store, immediate 2* Grimlock and 750 shards towards a King Crystal, then 250 shards every day after. King Crystal offers a shot at 3* or 4* Grimlock, although I wouldn't count on it.

I was never offered this card. I buy most cards too. When was this card offered?