Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

About freeze phenomenon under Android OS environment

I do not know where I can get answers, so I will post it here as well.It sent contents as feedback the other day.Including those who are plagued by the same freeze, if you have comments, impressions etc. Please add a note.

Always I am indebted. The phenomenon that the screen freezes during the battle, only the time passes, and it loses with the timeout frequently occurs, I hope improvement.
I expected to be improved with several updates but it was useless.
The attached file is before the update, but the same freeze will not stop still.
I also asked the device maker and I did as much as possible, such as changing the setting, but I was not able to get accurate answers and expected effects.
For this matter, I would like you to answer clearly what you think as a support.
There are other problems such as crash and login error, but it is a minor problem for me now.
I understand that you are busy, please kindly thank you for your kindness.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kod1uaka0uyij4i/2017-06-25-15-47-18 by Game Genie.mp4?dl=0
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Why does when playing I'm constantly being kicked off the system . when the heat of battle some way she me how I'm getting kicked off. Even when I go reload at times finally getting to battle im kicked out once again out the system this annoying and thinking of just giving up this game all together. My time is spent more on the download of the game just to reach a point and get kicked its starting to get under my skin
  • Options
    tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Yeah, this one is annoying. I believe they will tell you it is your device, but to me it seems like a memory leak or something indicative of bad programming leading to the device seizing and hanging.

Pretty frustrating in "no room for error" levels of AM.
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    game is not optimized for Android. It's meant for for an iPhone. Try it out there smooth as baby skin (but still might crash once the device is hot).

is either they improve the optimization for Android, or give us graphical options so that it's less intense for the phone. Low, Medium, and High graphics settings is what we need.
  • Options
    tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Game is unstable on both devices. How can you say its best there but might crash once the device heats up lol?

I assure you the graphics aren't too intense for the device, the code is flawed. TFTF is surely an advanced game as far as 2017 goes, but my Android device should be able to put it in a headlock and have room for background activities. There is no question there is a flaw that leads to the game hanging. You don't just go from 30-50 frames per second to full on hung screen because the graphics are too high.