Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

The original primes and more

Just like Thanos in Mcoc and Kang I was wondering if any of the original primes will be available in the game later on or any exclusive bots that can only be earned either by logging in every month or even by being able to complete and event first 100 to get the amazing bots I have read about and with different versions of Optimus Prime im hoping to see different versions of Bumble Bee and even se characters like arcee with the blue look... my main concern is for the original primes to be available to some of the best players out there which for the beta version going into the full game launch I have achieved a lot and want more to come from you guys

Comments

• Options
    Sorry for the typos my girl was very distracting as I was typing out this message
  • Options
    Im hoping sooner or later to get the line accounts to keep communication with some of the developers for further information about the game knowing im one of the top guys and will be one of the main alliances up there on high ranks
  • Options
    Hey SirVipora and everybody else that looks at this thread!

So, we have plans for so many bots coming in the future. We're still in Beta and focusing on getting a lot of the kinks ironed out right now, but as the story unfolds, we'll be adding more and more bots to the game. So who knows! Maybe you'll find some of the Primes in the game in the future.
  • Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    @SirVipora what do you consider top player lol... don't fool yourself top guys are well over 20k already
  • Options
    Shots fired
  • Options
    @SirVipora - top player, lol