Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

A higher percentage from crystal

Grandaddy313Grandaddy313 Posts: 75
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
@kabam, u can make more money by giving us a higher percentage in any crystal that involved with energons. We will spend more money on energon for crystal if rates are higher. That means more sells, for u to support MCOC.

Last night I seen nightskies open 50 premium bot crystal and got all 2*. Very disappointing kabam. There should be at least a few 3* from the 50 pulls. Very greedy... Sigh... U need money right, well we have money to spend. Give us what we want and you'll get more money.

Comments

• Options
    Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    I'm all for higher drop rates, but you and I both know it probably won't change.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Your entire argument is contradictory... 50 crystals.. FIFTY.

if drop rates were higher players wouldn't buy nearly that many in one shot.

As long as players are willing to spend for what is offered, nothing will change.

Don't blame kabam.
  • Options
    @Manthro so u must have everything then. U sound like it.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    @Manthro so u must have everything then. U sound like it.

@Grandaddy313

Not even close. Ive been playing since beta and I have four 4* bots. I have no feature bots at all in 3 or 4**. I only got one 4* from a PBC, the rest from 4* crystals. And I still can't rank them past r2 yet, so I don't see why everyone is in such a big rush to get them.

Hell, I don't even have enough gold or materials to r4 all my 3* bots. Why does everyone want to be handed everything immediately? There's no point.
  • Options
    I'm jus saying that the drop rate is very low and we do spend money to buy energons for premium bot crystal and feature bot crystal.
  • Options
    Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    There is such a simple solution to that. Don't spend money on energon to open prem crystals. Also I watched that stream too. They were all crystals from shards, earned crystals no money spent on them. You do realize that on this forum we all have the internet as well?
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    First off, money has no effect on odds.
    It's complicated, as far as featured crystals go. Do you raise odds to make the 150 energon sticker worth It and keep people from quitting in frustration? Or do you keep them astronomically low so people will keep buying? Given that featured crystal is the only way to get new bots for 99.999% of humanity, I would argue that a minute tweak of the odds (keep 3*, 4* odds low like they are now, but make featured odds around 50% of the 3*, 4*) would be worth looking at.
  • Options
    tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited July 2017
    It DEFINITELY seems that there is a difference in 4* drop rate across crystals.

I'm willing to buy that Kabam doesn't think there is a difference, but I would encourage them to look at the stats on 4* pulls from Megatron, Soundwave, and Hot Rod crystals and then compare them up against MV1 and Ratchet.

Maybe there is something being done differently for old bots in feature crystals vs new bots in feature crystals, but I have a pretty good pulse on the community and I can attest to seeing very different rates pulled from those 2 crystals vs others in the past 2-3 weeks.
  • Options
    NitrozillaNitrozilla Posts: 19
    Lol. If you crack open 50 within a minute or two span youre chances of good drops are lowered. If you stetch it out withina day or two or even three its better
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    How does when u open them make any sense percent to roll a value is same every crystal whether one is open 10 at once 50 or you spread it out
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I bought a 15 crystal bundle the other day and got like 6-3*s and 2-4*s...Prowl and Hotrod, and 3*s of each.
    I opened all the crystals at once. Maybe that ups the odds
  • Options
    No no drshotgun u bought a bundle package that has feature bots in it. But u were the lucky ones that get 3* & 4* out of it.well most aren't so lucky and get all 2*. I think feature bot crystal bundle has a little higher chance. But kabam still needs to tweek it up a bit
  • Options
    TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Manthro wrote: »
    Your entire argument is contradictory... 50 crystals.. FIFTY.

if drop rates were higher players wouldn't buy nearly that many in one shot.

As long as players are willing to spend for what is offered, nothing will change.

Don't blame kabam.

I saw the video, they were shards that made 50 pbc, he didn't buy 50 pbc.

Considering we've just discovered 1* crystals being rigged with only 6 different bots and not the whole roster, I'm inclined to believe shard pbc have a different drop table from regular crystals.

I've also experienced a lower rate of 3* from them than from event crystals and regular pbc