Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Are we going to have Solo events?

KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
I would like to have Solo events in the game. The game is getting boring, and having solo events would be interesting. While waiting for Act 3 Chapter 2 to be release and other feature for the game.

Comments

• BigSquirtBigSquirt Posts: 27
    Solo events are boring
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    Good thing you don't have to do them if you don't want to.
  • rawrrawr Posts: 20
    rok is a solo event
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    He's talking about completion raid events ect type things level up. Mcoc does solo things on 22 hour and 7 hour cycles just way to earn some more freebies basically
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    He's talking about completion raid events ect type things level up. Mcoc does solo things on 22 hour and 7 hour cycles just way to earn some more freebies basically

Like Mustangjon say, is like Mcoc Solo event's to get some freebies and not sure why two people flag me.
  • Alpha_SRAlpha_SR Posts: 18
    Lmao Chris's idea is good...will spice up the game for some of the lucky people who have gotten far in the game..
    I guess nobody like the idea of solo events :(
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I thought spotlight missions and arenas were the solo events...

However, on multiple occasions I've suggested a weekly or monthly raid ladder championship to give some extra meaning to raid medal counts.. Not once has anyone (Kabam or community) ever supported it.

Each time it is proposed all I hear are crickets.
    For does people who play Mcoc understand what I mean about Solo events. What I'm saying their should be some Solo events besides Alliance events.