Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena Milestone: 4* Ratchet

Having reached the maximum milestone in the 4* arena, I'm at a loss as to whether I'll receive the 4* or not.ibhcacqset6m.png
5jr2vgp0fh4i.png
amk46titejhn.png
byfe83al8wfi.png
g4p93xzsfsoz.png

Comments

• SepsisSepsis Posts: 63
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Spice Please could you PM me with some clarification on this?!
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Sorry to tell you but you have to rank top 5 to get 4* Ratchet. The score required for that is significantly higher than your current one.
    JKL wrote: »
    Sorry to tell you but you have to rank top 5 to get 4* Ratchet. The score required for that is significantly higher than your current one.

That's cool. This is uncharted territory for me as I've never reached this milestone before.

It would be immensely helpful to have a points range in which to aim at. "1-2%" is incredibly vague. Are we talking in the realms of well over a million points?
    Instead of percentages, can we make this more rudimentary by stating just how many points are required for top 5?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Nobody is gonna tell you points range in arena, bud.

Because, nobody wants the bar raised higher than it already is :)
    Manthro wrote: »
    Nobody is gonna tell you points range in arena, bud.

Because, nobody wants the bar raised higher than it already is :)

Ah, it's TFEW leaderboard all over again, it seems.

This must be their cash cow :smiley:

• DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87

Don't worry man. I'm not getting him eitherjxf5adw5w2oj.png

• DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Making all milestones get you in 3-10% range. Somewhere between 2-3 times that for 1-2% and dont want to think about scores for top 5
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    lol u must be new to the game. Grinding is part of it, pay lots of $$ for the bot u want.. or hope RNG blesses u with one if you're lucky at opening crystals.
    Davien wrote: »
    lol u must be new to the game. Grinding is part of it, pay lots of $$ for the bot u want.. or hope RNG blesses u with one if you're lucky at opening crystals.

Haha, yes...veteran of that 'other' TF game...but a relative newbie to this one.

The arenas give me an income for not upgrades, and I'm not in a hurry for another 4*. Much still needed to be achieved and upgraded in the meantime. I have too much of a life to grind for points in the realm of insanity :smiley:

• KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    Sepsis wrote: »

Haha, yes...veteran of that 'other' TF game...but a relative newbie to this one.

The arenas give me an income for not upgrades, and I'm not in a hurry for another 4*. Much still needed to be achieved and upgraded in the meantime. I have too much of a life to grind for points in the realm of insanity :smiley:

You could play this Arena call Crystals Bounty is going on right now. It gives about 1k 4* crystals for reaching all milestone in the Arena.
    KingChris2 wrote: »
    Sepsis wrote: »

You could play this Arena call Crystals Bounty is going on right now. It gives about 1k 4* crystals for reaching all milestone in the Arena.

Now this is one I do like...and might stand a chance at something 'special'.