Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Enraged Crystals from Raids Store

Im spinning crystals and I do not see Megatron in rotation. These crystals require alot of raids chips, to not even see Megatron as a chance to get.

By the way can you decrease the raid chip purchase price less of a gap...after buying 3 crystals the price is ridiculous. Like 50k raid chips....I never understood that.

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2017
    Megatron is in there, I pulled a 3* on my first try, and Soundwave on my 2nd.

It's all about luck. And the fact that these crystals are available for free is great, because trust me, the drop rates are horrific and you should not buy them at full cost unless you really really want something. You don't wanna know how many Hippocratic crystals I bought and what the outcome of those pulls were. Suffice it to say, I won't be doing it again.

The idea with the jump in cost is to get you to spend some of the free energon you earn in game on extra raid tickets or shields to collect enough chips to buy the next one.

Think about it. You can get a 50 or 90k raid chip crystal for about 30 energon, which you can easily earn with a commander level up and/or arena crystals. That's like an 80% discount over the cost of a feature crystal, with a limit of 10.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    i usually get 2*s from them which sucks.
  • OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    From 4 crystals I got a 3* and a 2* dupe, and then a new 3* Ironhide and 3* Megaton. Feeling pretty lucky right now. Never really got much of note before now from these feature bot crystals, and to be honest was feeling a little jaded, but my faith has been restored.
  • Lucky y'all I just got a stupid wind blade and a baracade