Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Gold issues (700+ ores with little gold to use them on)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Nope still short of gold... I always go for arena crystals as priority for away missions and I had like 130 crystals earlier... so I opened them up and used it to upgrade 3 mods and they were all gone... still have 7 T2As and more than 12 T3Bs to be used... plus forging work too...
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited April 2018
    Yeah they really outdid the arena crystal missions helps me wonders + gold arenas soon will be great.. hopefully

yeah gold arenas too.. looking forward to that.

some people just want to advance too fast.. they forgot that a game becomes boring once they lack anything else to do. Chill and try not to advance too fast in a mobile game.. is either you gotta pour out tons of money.. or play for free/semi free according to how the devs set it to be. So far the devs here have set the pace spot on imo.. we are advancing just nice with our bots.
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Davien wrote: »
    Yeah they really outdid the arena crystal missions helps me wonders + gold arenas soon will be great.. hopefully

yeah gold arenas too.. looking forward to that.

some people just want to advance too fast.. they forgot that a game becomes boring once they lack anything else to do. Chill and try not to advance too fast in a mobile game.. is either you gotta pour out tons of money.. or play for free/semi free according to how the devs set it to be. So far the devs here have set the pace spot on imo.. we are advancing just nice with our bots.

Precisely ;)
    qd3uf1adeijo.jpeg
  • Options
    Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    Or you can sell some ore for gold? There will always be a shortage of some material.