Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Will there ever be 5-Star Bots and Mods?

@Kabam Miike will there ever be 5-Star Bots? Because in your other game; Marvel's Contest of Champions, there where up to 5-Star Champions to collect. Can you tell us if the 5-Stars will ever make it to Forged to Fight, or players will have to power themselves with at maximum the 5th Bot Rank? In the case there ever are 5-Stars, wich are their predicted Max Rating? Because Max Rating for 4-Stars, according to the game, take around 3,000 Max Rating. Can we expect 5-Stars to reach up to 6,000 Rating, in case they ever arrive in the game? Please answer...

Comments

• Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Lol bro its just starting of game even more then half of Player not able to r3 or r4 thier 4* bots then its worthless to thought about 5* for now
  • Options
    I'm just asking about what they will do futurely, because without any 5-Stars, it's pratically impossible to go through even the first fight of the Rulers of Kaon mission.
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    about a dozen people have already completed Rulers of Kaon.

Also, yes I'm sure 5* will eventually make it into the game, but not in 2017 I don't think.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    They'll probably be available in 2018...I guess
  • Options
    Dircules wrote: »
    about a dozen people have already completed Rulers of Kaon.

Also, yes I'm sure 5* will eventually make it into the game, but not in 2017 I don't think.

But these people probably wasted around $500 value of Energon in the Store purchasing Repair Kits and Revive Kits, and the rest: cheats, and they where banned...
  • Options
    Well yeah but no one is ever going to finish it without spending. Even maxed out 5*s will reach maybe 8k rating? you might finish one fight with a fully maxed and synergized team, but there are a couple more fights in there.
  • Options
    Yeah, you're right. If anybody in this Discussion has ever completed Rulers of Kaon without cheats, please tell me: how many Bots do you have to face before reaching Megatron?
  • Options
    Oh it actually tells you. There are a total of 12 battles, 2 of each class. Including Megatron at the end.
  • Options
    Oh, i have just the answer for the problems of everyone! I know how to beat Rulers of Kaon mission! Simply read this list of careful actions, follow every step at risk!:

1. Fail the mission and run into frustration;
    2. Give your bank account to Kabam;
    3. Enjoy as Kabam automatically completes the mission for you!

*Sorry, because 3 seconds later you'll notice that this doesn't work (Kkkkkkk)
  • Options
    KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    @Kabam Miike will there ever be 5-Star Bots? Because in your other game; Marvel's Contest of Champions, there where up to 5-Star Champions to collect. Can you tell us if the 5-Stars will ever make it to Forged to Fight, or players will have to power themselves with at maximum the 5th Bot Rank? In the case there ever are 5-Stars, wich are their predicted Max Rating? Because Max Rating for 4-Stars, according to the game, take around 3,000 Max Rating. Can we expect 5-Stars to reach up to 6,000 Rating, in case they ever arrive in the game? Please answer...

5* bots probably comes when Act 4 is release. Supposedly, Masteries are coming to game this year, and probably make RoK a bit easy to beat.
  • Options
    Thank you.
  • Options
    TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    edited July 2017
    I hope masteries don't come out. And RoK is already substantially easier to beat, if I were good at this game I could see doing it in under 2 grims.
  • Options
    Ok, now, no kidding this time - i matched up a few steps that might help you with the RoK:

- Gather Relics that increase attack power, mainly in Special Missions;
    - Max all of your Bots in the team (really, max Forge, LVL, Signature, all);
    - Use the strongest Bot of each Class (one less), in case of class adavantage;
    - Make sure to cluster Repair and Revive Kits, from Tier 1 to Tier 3;
    - Keep playing until you think your playability has become "pro level";
    - Apply the best Boosts, to increase the Attack and Defense power of your Bots;
    - Try to place as many Synergies as possible in your team;
    - Make sure to have reserve Eenrgon, in case of needing to purchase more Repair/Revives.
    - If Masteries are really added, make sure to have in hand those who increase Attack and Defense;
    - Recommended to LVL. 40+, for at this rate you may be already really good in the game.

With these tips together, thinks may get a lot easier. I know it'll get a lot of time, but if you gather all this information, you'll be able to beat it without wasting any real money.
  • Options
    GochaBROGochaBRO Posts: 30
    Ahaha I am not have 4 star bot
    And in this game add 5 star bot? :)
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    of course... but first back to milking the current player base dry first.. then we'll move on to the next phase (*sneaky Kabam look*) hehehhee.. >:)