Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Tier 1 Mission Crystal? Anybody Can Answer Me?...

Guys, since the start of the game i got this in my Shard Crystals, despite not having claimed it in any prize, gift, or owned it on any mission... here's a picture of it:

yvq977lojnyf.png

I can't get more Shards to open it and i don't know what i do with it... is that something from Beta version? Because if it is, i never played Beta... if Kabam has no more plans for this Crystal, why don't they just take it off the game? Guys, if you know what it is, how can i take care of it, or how can i get more Shards, please tell me...

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Yeah I've had 1900 of those shards sitting there taunting me for months, wish they would just convert it to gold and be done with it
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    It used to be something you could get from away missions. It contains basic ore, usually a t1b (i.e. 75 basic ore)

They cancelled it when they replaced the crystal shards with ore, so instead of having to open a crystal you'd just get the ore directlty (which also means you can't keep it indefinitely)

Basically, it's useless and defunct. One day they'll convert it to gold at a 1:1 exchange rate or something... meanwhile, just ignore it
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    I hope they bring it back. :(
  • In MCOC, you could win a Quest Crystal by completing Quests. In F2F, they could provide Mission Crystals to players when they complete Story and Spotlight Missions.