Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How do I Get the "Star Saber" Relic?

Guys I've heard about a Relic in the game called "Star Saber". Although, I cannot see her available for purchase, neither I see her in any Crystal. Can you guys please tell me how do I unlock it?
Tagged:

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    It used to be purchaseable in the raid store. Big waste of raid chips.. does the same thing as dark energon, immobilizer and covenant of primus
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    It used to be purchaseable in the raid store. Big waste of raid chips.. does the same thing as dark energon, immobilizer and covenant of primus
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    2 million raid chips they said they would put it back in later
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Waste of raid chips, I'd rather get the character relics like Megatron and Hot Rod relics from event quests or wait for a better relic to grind for
  • Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
    edited July 2017
    Guys, i know these Relics grant low XP bonus, but the point of collecting them is to put 4 of them in your base, because, usually, each of them should grant you a +5% XP Bonus. 5 x 4 = 20, so if you place 4 Relics like these in your base, you'll win a +20% XP Boost. If Kabam keeps adding more Relic slots, this percentage could increase significantly. And this with a purchased XP Boost could get things a lot crazy, if they were activated together, they could grant up to double XP Commander Buffs.
  • The "Fallen Titan Hand" Relic unlocked after beating Legends of Cybertron is a good example of that.