Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

4* bot

I'm just gonna come out here and say it. I play this game too much, I want a 4* bot. I try my best, still no 4*, I open tons of crystals, I want a 4*. When will I get this 4*?? Come on Kabam. Don't do this annoying luck thing. I'm not lucky, I don't have to be reminded

Comments

• ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    edited March 2017
    Kabam miike,

how come I've only got 6 bots? Says I opened 10, but only 6 duped?

om5ncjgqaks4.png[
  • Carver wrote: »
    I'm just gonna come out here and say it. I play this game too much, I want a 4* bot. I try my best, still no 4*, I open tons of crystals, I want a 4*. When will I get this 4*?? Come on Kabam. Don't do this annoying luck thing. I'm not lucky, I don't have to be reminded

4-Star Bots are VERY rare in the Bot Crystals. Getting them will not be a common occurrence. We know it can be frustrating to not see yourself getting any while others do, but this doesn't mean you won't get them in the future, and they'll be more utilizable later too!
  • Toughnut wrote: »
    Kabam miike,

om5ncjgqaks4.png[

Hmm... Asking the team to look into this right now.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Yeah, I had this problem too earlier, except it was with 1* crystals... opened 4, ended up with 3, none of them duped, and some extra ISO instead. Err... whatever you call the ISO in this game ;)
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    If the bot is max sig then the dupe doesn't show up it just shows ore and in case of 1* they have no sig levels so same thing

rpqyie9sbmjv.png
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    That was a max sig dupe on 2*
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Thanks miike.

Maybe must is correct. Does not shot bot, maybe talk to the team and ask if they can show the duped maxed sig bot as well? Will be less confusing when global is out.
  • syllydadsyllydad Posts: 4
    edited March 2017
    I buy premium crystals and wait till the next day to open them or wait till the daily class mission changed to the next day. did this in marvels champions. Ive been playing forged to fight for a week and have 1 4*.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Toughnut wrote: »
    Kabam miike,

om5ncjgqaks4.png[

If you have bots where you've already maxed out their signature ability, they won't appear in the collection screen, you'll just get the ore/gold conversion. That's why.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Carver wrote: »

4-Star Bots are VERY rare in the Bot Crystals. Getting them will not be a common occurrence. We know it can be frustrating to not see yourself getting any while others do, but this doesn't mean you won't get them in the future, and they'll be more utilizable later too!
    You mean nigh-unavailable?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    And don't buy premium trash crystals, use your energon on featured bot ones only, duped my 3* Ironhide many times and got a 3* Prowl from those
  • AGBanditAGBandit Posts: 113
    Carver wrote: »

4* is a Unicorn. I played Kabam's Marvel CoC everyday for TWO YEARS! I only got ONE 4* Captain Marvel. Ugh. I sold her so fast... what a disgraceful slap in the face. I haven't been back to that game since. Trust me, lower your expectations to Maxing out your 2*'s, and go buy a lotto ticket when you open a 3*.
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    I got two of my members opening Premium crystals today and getting a 4* so it's far from impossible, you just to be patient and have a lot of luck.
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82
    I already got one. If I could close this poll, I would
  • MezoriMezori Posts: 38
    You get 1000 4* shards if you hit the milestones of the weekend arena. 2 weeks and you have a 4*, just have to put in the work. Once you get 1 4* you can start forging your 3* into them for more 4* shards. I'm up to 9 4*, 3 of which are duped.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    grind arena dude for 4* shards. Don't be lazy and end up whining at the forums.. It's just childish as if 4*s are limited to PBC and featured bot crystals.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    @Gunz0 , can you please!!!!! stop resurrecting old threads? It's really confusing to see conversations from months ago suddenly resurface as though they're addressing something current. You've done it dozens of times this week and it's seriously annoying. Just stop, please!
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82
    @Davien lol dude I posted that during beta. There were no 4* shards then. Please don’t say things like “don’t be lazy” when you didn’t know how things were before release. Not your fault tho, probably just didn’t notice the date. Also two comments above yours, I said “I already got a few, if I could close this whole thread, I will”. Pay attention to detail folks. Just here to clarify so don’t get aggressive
  • Yeah guys, this information is from long ago, when getting a 4-Star was much more difficult than it is now. Resurrecting old threads just leads to confusion and resurfacing of outdated information.

Gonna close this down now. Please don't bring old threads back from the dead.
This discussion has been closed.