Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Re-Introducing Unicron Trilogy Characters.

Arcterus_PrimeArcterus_Prime Posts: 13
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Hello fellow 'Bots and 'Cons. I've been playing TransFormers Forged to Fight for some time now and I must say, I'm really digging the whole cross-universe lore concept of the Quintessons pull fan-favorite characters from their respective timestreams.

However, I have noticed that the ensemble cast consists solely of the IDW-inspired redesigns of Generation One/Beast Wars, and some characters from the live-action Movie Universe. I've seen the exclusion of TransFormers Armada, Energon, and Galaxy Force/Cybertron in other cross-universe games (like TransFormers Rise of the Dark Spark) and I've always wondered if it was because of a character copyright issue, a marketability issue of consumers not recognizing characters, or just the fact that the characters must undergo design modifications to fit the current style trend of the latest show/game/movie/toys.

If it isn't a copyright or marketability issue, will we perhaps see some in game redesigns of fan-favorite Unicron Trilogy 'Bots and 'Cons such as Armada Optimus, Galaxy Force Vector Prime, Hot Shot, or even Velocitron's leader Override join the fight?

Discuss: