Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam do some work

Grandaddy313Grandaddy313 Posts: 75
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Fix all your bugs, lags, glitches, nerfs, buffs, and etc.. How long is it going to take? I know the truth hurts but we gotta let y'all know.
Tagged:

Comments

• iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited July 2017
    It's so unbelievably choppy and unstable.

We've been asking you to fix these crashing and overheating bugs forever. But you just keeping throwing extra graphical loads into the game. Or spend time nerfing bots. Yeah. Because those are the important things, right?

Do you think people really care about seeing their characters on fire when the game crashes and takes their health before the fight even starts?

And when the fight does load, the device overheats and causes major lag?

The game was smoother when it was still in Beta.
    Why should people be spending money on your game when you won't acknowledge and fix the flaws?
  • SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 14
    My game crashes now and then and heaths up a lot. Maybe it's related?

Android 7 (latest updates)
    Model: Google Nexus 5X
    Happens also on my Google Nexus 9 tablet. It's even more unstable on my tablet.
  • Hey all,

We know that there is definitely more work that needs to be done on stability, and we are doing just that! It's a long term process though, and it can't be done overnight. We've made a huge number of improvements over the last few months, and will continue to work to make this game run buttery smooth on as many devices as possible!

That being said, it will never be possible for this game to run 100% smoothly on every single device. There are 100s of thousands of different devices out there, and every single one of them is different. You may think that you have a high end device and that means that you should be able to run the game, but your device manufacturer may have invested their resources in say... the processor, but not the GPU. It could run other games really well, but maybe not this one.

Another issue becomes different settings on devices that users have set. Are you Running a Custom OS? Do you have power saving modes on? Are you getting a lot of push notifications? These are just a few factors that can affect the performance of the game.

Like I said, we're going to keep working on making this game run smoother on all devices, but thinking that this can happen overnight is not realistic. It will be a long term process.
This discussion has been closed.