Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Motormaster seems even MORE nerfed

Lately mm has been taking a dip in defense and attack. This wasn't listed as the nerfs during the update briefing. Mm is a corner stone figure in the game. What will be next ironhide?
Tagged:

Comments

• Gannicus_0Gannicus_0 Posts: 34
    Shhh. Don't give Kabam any ideas. Ironhide... what he already sucks.... (Kabam likes to make anything good bad) shhh secret
  • Gannicus_0Gannicus_0 Posts: 34
    But yes MM does seem worse than a week ago
  • DzSlootsDzSloots Posts: 87
    Yea man ironhide is the worst character already what are you talking about?
  • BlazinhobbsBlazinhobbs Posts: 135
    Doesnt seem motormaster was nerfed at all he is like cheating the game. Whole AM i fight excellent dont have 2 use repairs then motormaster takes out 2 of my bots completely ridiculous obviously he is bullcrap. Ratchet was nerfed. Its awesome fighting with motormaster cuz literally cant lose but against him its just completely ridiculous
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    He has not been nerfed more than it was a couple of weeks ago. I think the balance is perfect on him now as it allows to counterattack after sidestepping, something that was impossible before the nerf. He is a lot easier to beat when facing him and still a strong bot to play with.
    In mcoc juggernaut only got unstoppable after using special and rhino had unstoppable dash none had both absolutely ridiculous. Sorry motormaster users but kabam u guys gotta truly nerf him something gotta b changed with him and please do
  • NitrozillaNitrozilla Posts: 19
    Why would anyone want a nerf? If its too hard upgrade bots
    How does motormaster need another nerf? He gets an unstoppable that's easy to anticipate and easily avoidable and only gets another one after his special 2. Nothing further needs to be done to him.
    I fight 2k+ bots and take no damage sometimes and fight a weak motormaster and nearly takes me out and say theres nothing wrong with him c'mon the people who use him just wanna continue 2 pretty much cheat the game
    I fight him all the time and have no issues.
  • Ray94Ray94 Posts: 41
    edited July 2017
    MM is fine side step at the right time and counter, its not hard. People are always complaining about nerfing bots til they get them then upgrade them using their fortune of gold. Then when they get nerfed to ashes there will be a riot. Learn how to counter each bot, they all have a weakness. Like Peyote said above you know his unstoppable is coming when he dashes at you so why not just change your strategy?
  • Hey Guys!

I'm happy to say that there have been no more adjustments made to Motor Master, or any Bots other than what we have mentioned. If anything ever seems off, or you discover something that might change the effectiveness of a bot, let us know because it's more than likely a bug! Jumping to the Nerfing conclusion only makes ya look paranoid :tongue: