Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Raids

I think it's time to focus more on base protection and control how players are raiding bases and immediately go into their shields until the revenge time is up I have not had an opportunity to get my revenge so I depleted my raids coins and just letting my trophies deplete to avoid being raided I mean players with 2000 rated bots as a group is easily raiding bases with higher rating defense that's double or more it kills the interest to raid

Comments

• Options
    I do have to agree, I try to upgrade my bots as much as possible, but iso-13 isnt easily obtainable (imo). Though even when I upgrade my bots the pros are the only ones that go after me. So, yes this needs to change.
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    nerf harm accelerators. that's what raids need badly now. Most overpowered mod currently. A player that doesn't have MV1 is total screwed if they don't nerf HAs
  • Options
    NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    Davien wrote: »
    nerf harm accelerators. that's what raids need badly now. Most overpowered mod currently. A player that doesn't have MV1 is total screwed if they don't nerf HAs

While I agree that Harm Accelerators need a nerf (remove stacking damage after a special attack for starters), I think all of the other mods need a serious buff. There currently seems to be only two mods of choice: HAs with Grindor, Ultra Magnus, or Bonecrusher, along with Laser Guidance Systems paired with Waspinator or Soundwave.

This makes raiding very boring and predictable. The fun that comes from these games is finding a niche, or a bot/mod you can fall in love with. They seem to take the nerf/buff stick to bots with gusto (recently Mixmaster and Ratchet), but mods and raiding seems to be untouched.

I think it needs some love and balancing. It's very hard to lose a raid, or to defend your base at the moment. There is also no incentive to successfully defend your base. I think some kind of reward is in order. For now, everyone tanks with their bases.