Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Invulnerable during specials?

The tips on loading screen says you're invulnerable during specials, but that is false. I've had debuffs applied on my bot during specials and when affected by damage over time devuffs, I continue to lose hp during the special. I've even bled to death mid special and lost fights I would have won if I truely was invulnerable during the special attack. AI does not seem to have this same handicap, as they always get to complete their special before dying.

Comments

• PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    The AI does have the same handicap and I have killed many enemies by bleeding them during their specials. However, what I don't understand is why we can't kill a bot like that during his special 3, it's either for all specials or none of them.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    You or opponent cannot die during l3 special from
    Bleed ect but you will come out with 1hp
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    The sp3 is different than other specials though in that its a full animation sequence - almost like a cut scene in a way. Which is different than how the sp1 and sp2 are done. Interrupting the sp3 sequence mid animation is probably a little difficult. In MCOC, if you or your opponent are bleeding before going into a sp3, the bleed damage stops while in the sp3 animation. Personally, i like the way they do it in this game with the bleed/DOT doing damage during the animation.