Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

More basic T-1 please

Any chance y'all could add some more difficulty levels to the basic spark trials? Forging takes a ton of t1 and t2 sparks so it would be cool to run those against stronger bots for more sparks. Putting an 1100 BB against 80 class bots for a spark and a half is a little silly

Comments

• TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    You can get loads of them from the raid store and from AM milestones :)
  • you can only get 5 a day from the raid store, and they're all gone with 1 2* bot - not much really. 2 from the daily missions plus the AM means less than 2 ranked bots a day, which barely does anything to the forge level of a 4* bot.

It'd be good to have some more, harder content to earn the different sparks. Maybe level locked (35+ ?) like the specials if Kabam is worried about people getting too much too soon?
    forge 3* bots then
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    I typically have 10-20 t1 rotting at all times and I never buy from raids or run daily, milestones in events and am give abundance, unless your forging a ton at once between gold intake and such it balances out
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Do you open your 4hr crystals? I get tons of t1 in those
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    wat? I have excess like 10 of them in my inventory now and you're saying you have too little? lol
  • i almost always get ~550 gold or 75 ore from 4hr crystals, rarely t1 :(

I buy the max from the raid store every day and do the daily specials, plus hit all the AM milestones that give T1 (there are only 5 there from memory, which isn't a lot really), and I still run low.

Now T2 sparks on the other hand - I have 6 of them timing out in my stash at the moment, and a similar number of T1 tact sparks too as I haven't needed them for a while either. It's just the T1 sparks that are low because of the forging as I forge as much as possible during AM's. With a single forge level on a 4* bot taking up 4 maxed 1* bots it adds up!

Oh, and I have forged a number of 3* bots too - but that gets expensive with Alphas and I need them for the 4* arena...
    How in the world, man? I haven't done a daily mission in months. I haven't even done a raid all week. And I have about 30 of those things expiring because I just can't get the gold to use them! How are you ranking up so many bots that you run out of t1b sparks? Where do you get the gold?

The only way I can imagine is to spend $100s on energon every week, then use it all to buy gold crystals.

Teach me!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Well.. he forges during AM, so that tells me he's not donating his full reward gold back into the treasury.
  • full AM reward is sent straight to treasury or I wouldn't have an alliance! Gold is from arena, running story missions and selling ore. It really isn't that expensive to rank up a 2* bot, and a 1* bot only costs about 5k to max too. The limit is the T1b.

I get my full alpha essence from raiding too - but I can't afford to use the 5 I have as gold is tight though.

Oh and zero money spent - refused to spend another penny after the Ratchet nerf (the way it was done and the attitude that followed rather than the nerf itself).
  • I forge almost all 1&2* bots, takes a ton of t1 basic
  • I have a ton of 1&2* crystals I won't even bother to open unles I need ore because I can't catch up on sparks. I get most of the gold from arena and missions
  • I harfly ever get T1 sparks in tbe daily crystals. I have maxed out bots that I can't level because of it.
    forging and ranking bots has lots of inputs. Ore, gold, bots, sparks... you'll never get them all in a perfect balance. What will always happen is one of those resources will constrain your ability to rank up your bots.

I never have enough gold. You never have enough sparks. Both of us never have enough 4* crystals, or t3b... as soon as you relax one constraint, you'll rank up your bots until another constraint binds you. Meaning if you get a lot of gold, you'll rank up until you run out of ore... then if you get lots of ore, you can rank up till you run out of sparks, then till you run out of new bots! There'll always be something, it's the nature of the game.

Asking Kabam to give us more of the resource we currently need won't solve the problem in the least. What's needed is a way to substitute one resource for the other (at a cost).

Obviously you can already substitute ore and sparks for gold. And you can substitute energon for crystals, gold, sometimes sparks... and you can substitute raid crystals for various things

But you can't substitute ore or gold for bots ore sparks, and the exchange rate between gold and ore sucks.

So it's not about how much of one resource is a Ailsa Le at any given time. The only permanent solution to this is to allow some substitutability between all the different resources that improve your bots (at a price that doesn't render the whole thing prohibitively expensive, which means about 20% of Kabam's benchmark price for anything)
  • Completely get what you say TF, and I know im in the minority in thinking that the speed of personal advancement is fazt enough. However, i do think the limited availability of gold and ore is enough to keep a reazonable pace in advancement. I dont think trading more mission energy for one or two more t1s will realy hasten tbat pace a whole lot. Pardon the spelling