Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arcee? Seriously?

DirculesDircules Posts: 509
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Arcee is probably the most underused bot in the game. So on some level I understand promoting her through arena. Though if you want to boost her numbers, just give her a buff.

But let's look at numbers of available 4*s?

Warrior: 4: Bonecrusher, Bludgeon, Drift, Hotrod
Brawler: 4: MV1, Motormaster, Grindor, Grimlock
Tactician: 2: Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus
Demolition: 4: Ironhide, Mixmaster, Waspinator, Megatron
Tech: 4: Mirage, Soundwave, Rhinox, Ratchet (5th, Shockwave coming next week)
Scout: 3: Windblade, Prowl, Barricade.

Missing from what's available in 3*: Bumblebee, Sideswipe, (Arcee).

So instead of adding one to Tactician class, Bumblebee 4*, that only has 2 bots available as 4*, you add a 5th warrior that nobody uses?

Where is the logic in that?

Comments

• jjack314jjack314 Posts: 37
    two things, Arcee is actually one of the better bots in the game. Secondly, were you complaining when they added Shockwave to the Tech class, because he will have a 4* form on release and that will mean all Tech bots have a 4* form making 5 for the class? Bee will get his 4* around the time Starscream releases in a few weeks. That will be 2 tacticians for you.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    She should've been the last bot to be added to the 4 star collection.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    jjack314 wrote: »
    two things, Arcee is actually one of the better bots in the game. Secondly, were you complaining when they added Shockwave to the Tech class, because he will have a 4* form on release and that will mean all Tech bots have a 4* form making 5 for the class? Bee will get his 4* around the time Starscream releases in a few weeks. That will be 2 tacticians for you.

This is the first arena where they added a 5th 4* to a class. I expected, fully, this week to be Bumblebee based on the numbers. That's where I was last week.
  • jjack314jjack314 Posts: 37
    Dircules wrote: »

This is the first arena where they added a 5th 4* to a class. I expected, fully, this week to be Bumblebee based on the numbers. That's where I was last week.

Hmm, let me ask this question, when they offer cinematic crystals and say you can get a 3* or 4* of bots based on the movie, isn't bumblebee on that list? If so, then either there is already a 4* Bumblebee or there is a bit of false advertising as you aren't able to collect the chance of a 4* bee at this point. Someone help me out with this.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I was hoping for Bumblebee to show up. Guess we'll have to wait until next time :/
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Dircules wrote: »

Hmm, let me ask this question, when they offer cinematic crystals and say you can get a 3* or 4* of bots based on the movie, isn't bumblebee on that list? If so, then either there is already a 4* Bumblebee or there is a bit of false advertising as you aren't able to collect the chance of a 4* bee at this point. Someone help me out with this.

No we all spend money for them to only be told later those bots were only available as 3* in crystals not 4* and we just read it wrong suck it up
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Synthwave wrote: »
    She should've been the last bot to be added to the 4 star collection.

Agree. We need a 4* bumblebee more urgently. Not sure what the devs are thinking.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    The whole warrior class has been kinda rushed. Two warriors joined in the span of 2 weeks and none of them are useful at all (compared to Bonecrusher and, well, Windblade)
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    The whole warrior class has been kinda rushed. Two warriors joined in the span of 2 weeks and none of them are useful at all (compared to Bonecrusher and, well, Windblade)

Windblade isn't even a warrior.....

Drift is awesome, hr can be good moves a bit akward. Arcee is better than people give credit for.

And kabam follows game storylines for new bots so they come in pairs a lot of times. And well arcee is an old bot released as 4*, there's only 2 more to be released so you guys will all be fine in a few weeks
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Bludgeon used to be my favourite. He used to have amazing power gain if you didn't get hit.. thats been nerfed to uselessness. Arcee is easy ... don't rush her , keep dodging and wait for her to shoot first then rush in and finish her off
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Windblade isn't even a warrior.....
    Yeah that's my point, some warriors are even less 'warrior' than WB over whom they have class advantage. WB bleeds like hell before Drift showed up. And if somebody dresses like a scout and dance-fights like a scout, then he must be named Hot rod. :#

• Yeah, Arcee is now a beast, her bleeds are powerful and her Power Gain on critical hits are awesome you know.
  • Pffft....4* Bumblebee can die in a fire.

WHERE'S MAH BOY STARSCREAM ALREADY?