Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Prevent Screen from Turning Off

MegaKuppCakeMegaKuppCake Posts: 88
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere or is a commonly known thing. Is there a way to prevent the phone from shutting off the screen if I let it sit at the fight summary screen too long? I'm playing some battles on auto while I do other stuff and if I don't click OK on the fight victory screen within a few seconds the screen turns off. It takes a few seconds here, a few there, and it's kinda a (small) pain.

I'm on a Samsung S7 Unlocked running Android 7.0 BTW.
Tagged:

Comments

• StridurrStridurr Posts: 19
    Change the screen timeout on your phone or get an app with keep awake feature. Those are about your only options, I believe.
  • Yeah, I found the Caffeine app that will keep the screen from shutting off while active.
  • Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere or is a commonly known thing. Is there a way to prevent the phone from shutting off the screen if I let it sit at the fight summary screen too long? I'm playing some battles on auto while I do other stuff and if I don't click OK on the fight victory screen within a few seconds the screen turns off. It takes a few seconds here, a few there, and it's kinda a (small) pain.

I'm on a Samsung S7 Unlocked running Android 7.0 BTW.

Hey there!

Wanted to make sure you were able to get this figured out, but it sounds like the screen timeout is going to be a setting on your phone rather than a thing within the game. I hope you were able to get it figured out prior to this with the help of your fellow community members!
  • Hi Vydious. Yeah, I have a work around using the Caffeine app, but most games I've played will keep the screen on while they're running. And F2F will keep it on when I'm on the map screen. Just not in the Victory/KO screen after a fight. I would be nice if there was an option in game settings that let us toggle whether it keeps the screen on or not.