Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Introducing: Spark Trials!

Greeting Commanders!

We are happy to announce that starting later today, we will be introducing a new Daily Mission to the game. Introducing, Spark Trials!

Much like the current Daily Missions, Spark Trials is a space for Commanders to earn rank up materials for their Bots, and will come in 2 difficulty choices with the same energy requirements as the Class Specific Missions.

Spark Trials are a place for players to earn Tier 1 and Tier 2 Basic Spark Essence, and will reset progress daily. They will feature encounters from all different classes and will be slightly easier than their Class Specific counterparts.

Additionally, it’s important to note that while Commanders will be able to complete the easy difficulty multiple times to grind out more and more Tier 1 Basic Spark essence, you will not be able to do so for Tier 2 Basic Spark Essence at this time. Completing both paths of the Medium difficulty of Spark Trials will award half of one Tier 2 Basic Spark daily.

The introduction of these Missions, in addition to the sparks available from the Raid Store, will help you strengthen your roster for all of the content still to come!

Spark Trials Missions will be available this afternoon PDT, so keep an eye out in game!

Comments

• Legend27Legend27 Posts: 9
    Will these Spark Trials contribute points upon completion in the mission completion alliance events?
  • Legend27 wrote: »
    Will these Spark Trials contribute points upon completion in the mission completion alliance events?

Hmm, we don't have any plans to implement that any time in the near future, but we'll let you know if that changes!
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    When will alpha spark Trials be available? That's what we want :smiley: !
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Thnx kabam it really save my time and i can easily rank up my champ
  • How much spark essence is required for a tier 2 crystal?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    1000 essence