Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

After 15 Streak on 4* Arena

Ok so after working so hard to finally break 15 streak on 4* arena. I think it is ok to use some of my 3/30 3* stars and one rank 1 4* to continue on and I get a Hard Match. I really think you need to look into this, working past 15 is incredibly hard for some and to lose it instantly because not having higher bots is a little unfair.

Comments

• TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Part of the game is learning how it works and what you need to do to win

It's not really reasonable to ask people to re-code a game because you don't understand how it works yet

If you bring teams with no bot below 4* level 10, I think you'll be fine after streak 15. But you can't get away with bring unranked bots. If you believed you could, That's a mistake unfortunately:(
  • juliusjulius Posts: 66

It is indeed inconsistent, since two 3* rank 3+ one 4* rank 1 causes the problem,but three 4* rank 1 will be ok, even the latter has much lower bot rating.
    Prowl82 wrote: »
    Ok so after working so hard to finally break 15 streak on 4* arena. I think it is ok to use some of my 3/30 3* stars and one rank 1 4* to continue on and I get a Hard Match. I really think you need to look into this, working past 15 is incredibly hard for some and to lose it instantly because not having higher bots is a little unfair.