Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Energon card

I personally think this energon card is not worth purchasing after having been here for the 30 day card with 925 energon on it for the same price. I know that different offers will come and go but I feel this is rather lackluster considering the previous offer. Feel free to weigh in with your opinions if you like. My wallet opens a lot for this game...but not this time.

Comments

• Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Yeah i agree if 925 energon card was not introduced that could be a better deal but as that deal is 1/3 of 925 energon deal not better to but
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    This deal is ok, of course not as lucrative as that 925 energon card but we have rarely seen a deal as good as that 925 card in either mcoc or this. So yea I bought it, its a cheap 300 energon. My wife wont even notice it on the Visa.
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    Are people really complaining about 310 energon card. Lol
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    KingChris2 wrote: »
    Are people really complaining about 310 energon card. Lol

It's not so much they're complaining about the card so much as it costs the same as the 925 energon(250 to start and 25 a day for 30 days) card that was sold a month and a half or so ago.

The whole charging same price for a whopping 1/3 of the energon has a few people miffed. This is completely understandable. However, I personally will still snag it because as Canuck pointed out, it's still cheap 300 energon.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    All of Kabam's prices are outrageous and obscene. It's part of the deal. You want a 4* bot? You gotta sign up your first born