Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Grimlock no longer immune against Harm Accelerator?

Comments

• Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    TBH Grimlock should never be immune to the base effect of Harm Accelerator. That would be a bit too OP. However, his dupe SHOULD prevent further stacks from Specials. Just way I see it. Since I only have a 2* to play with tho I can't test it
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2017
    I wonder... Was it a 3 or 4* HA?

Maybe he can only shut down equal or lower ranked effects. Although if it was a 2* HA then that theory is out.

I haven't duped either of my grims, but maybe someone can chime in if they've ever tested it out.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    If Grimlock can be immune against HA, Windblade's S1 should also stop the energy gain of Robot Resource and make the opponent bleed.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited August 2017
    @Kabam Miike Hope you can enlighten us.. is this a bug or intentional? as the Grimlock is awakened in the screenshot.
  • FaberFaber Posts: 4
    It still shows up but when it actually does damage it get purified.
  • Hmm...I don't have mine duped but shouldn't he just constantly keep purging it after a tick, then it reapplies and ticks, purged etc?
  • It seems back to normal now, yesterday during all my raids he wouldn't purify any of the harmful debuffs
  • That's still very weird. I'm having the team look into your matchup to see what may have been the cause.