Grindor bug

I'm sure there have been treads on this before but I noticed that soundwaves heavy got fixed recently so I was wondering if the same could be done for grindor. @Kabam Miike could u bring this to the team , in his description it says that his heavy applies burn on crits. It really hurts grindor since he doesn't really have many abilities or passives to begin with, this could also make his special 3 much more useful. Soundwaves fix made him a lot more useful and it would do the same for grindor. If I could get a response from you kabam miike that would be great thank you.

Comments

  • I know it's supposed to work but god damn...Grindor is the last bot that needs buffs right now haha.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    @Dreadspectre It's more of a fix than a buff but I do understand that there are other bots that need a lot more help than grindor.
  • No don't buff him anymore he already a pain in the butt as a base defender with harm accelerator. So you are saying want to bleed and burn at the same time. I'd say when that happens your going to be complaining again.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    It's a fix, just like they fixed Soundwave they need to fix his missile attack, it would make his S3 much stronger than it is.
  • Grandaddy313Grandaddy313 Posts: 75
    edited August 2017
    Yea jus fix his sp3 not anything else. I know his sp2 hit harder than his sp3
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Thank you @MaxBebop for understanding my point.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    @Grandaddy313 ironhides heavy does burn every time, so what's your point?
  • Hey gang!

    Letting you know that our teams are aware of the issue with Grindor's Special Attack 3 and that a fix is on the way. Just hang in there a little bit longer!
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    And the issue with his heavy as well? @KabamVydious Thank you for the response it's much appreciated.
  • Sorry guys,

    I gave Kabam Vydious the wrong information. His Heavy Attack has a fix on the way. There is nothing planned for this Sp3 at this time.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Thanks for clearing that up @KabamMiike
  • Nick y don't u ask them to add a bleed on his 2nd special too.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    @Grandaddy313 I think your missing the point, his heavy doing burn damage on crits is in his ability description but it doesn't work, he has a broken ability. That's the only reason I made this thread. His special 2 is already insanely powerful. His signature makes it even more powerful, if the opponent has a special 3 ready and grindor connects his special 2 that's easily 2/3 of the opponents health bar gone.(if the opponent is at a similar rating.) So I think bleed would be a little too much.
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 187
    Sorry guys,

    I gave Kabam Vydious the wrong information. His Heavy Attack has a fix on the way. There is nothing planned for this Sp3 at this time.

    Love it. I just hope he doesn't get nerfed. I'm almost done forging my 3* Grindor to 100. He is my go-to guy when shite has hit the fan. The AI can't touch that guy, even with maxed out 4*. He's more than good as it is, so please don't nerf him. :'(
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    @AAGZ0921 they really have no reason to nerf grindor lol. He's a pretty underused boy.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Bot* stupid autocorrect
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 187
    Nick_80 wrote: »
    @AAGZ0921 they really have no reason to nerf grindor lol. He's a pretty underused boy.

    I know right? He is such a badass. I always count on him to whoop anyone's ass.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 711
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    Nick_80 wrote: »
    @AAGZ0921 they really have no reason to nerf grindor lol. He's a pretty underused boy.

    I know right? He is such a badass. I always count on him to whoop anyone's ass.

    Back at launch I didn't like him, but man I was wrong. He's a beast, especially at high Sig levels.
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 187
    CandKane wrote: »
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    Nick_80 wrote: »
    @AAGZ0921 they really have no reason to nerf grindor lol. He's a pretty underused boy.

    I know right? He is such a badass. I always count on him to whoop anyone's ass.

    Back at launch I didn't like him, but man I was wrong. He's a beast, especially at high Sig levels.

    That guy is more than a walking tank. And the higher the forge level the higher the armor.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    He's very unique compared to the other brawlers.
  • Grindor is a unique brawler. I suspect he is underutilized because he doesn't really shine until he's at high sig. He and Magnus are also the two most annoying defenders on harm, which increases the odds that he will be parked on base and see little use outside of arena.
    I agree that the broken skill should be fixed. Yes, he's a pain to fight on raids, but his heavy isn't hard to dodge. Having the skill work properly would benefit us more than hurt us.
  • Nice too see im not the only grindor main!
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 583
    edited December 2018
    Sorry guys,

    I gave Kabam Vydious the wrong information. His Heavy Attack has a fix on the way. There is nothing planned for this Sp3 at this time.

    NO BURN ON SPECIAL 3? ffs. This thread may be old but grindor with burn is what he needs
Sign In or Register to comment.