Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Well I think I lucked out with Crystals, how about you?

I used to complain too much, but lately, my Crystal draws are just too sweet for words. Check my screenshot folders. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5jwfFm7NkKoSWdaUnNhVFptek0

I can't post pics from here, so... Sorry.

Comments

• Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Wish I could say the same lol
  • SirBoltsSirBolts Posts: 42
    Just opened 10 logic crystals today

Got what I wanted:a 3* Shockwave its not a 4 star but I'm happy I also duped my ultra magnus.

I'm feeling pretty jealous of you though you have a 3 and a 4* Soundwave?
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    SirBolts wrote: »
    Just opened 10 logic crystals today

Got what I wanted:a 3* Shockwave its not a 4 star but I'm happy I also duped my ultra magnus.

I'm feeling pretty jealous of you though you have a 3 and a 4* Soundwave?

I know man. I just got soundwave two nights ago, I got it from my 4* Crystals. You got Ultra Magnus? Well I'm jealous. I need more Tacticians to counter the likes of Motormaster and Grimlock.
  • KizzyKizzy Posts: 2
    edited August 2017
    I keep getting robbed. I just bought the $20 crystal got a lot of two stars and a 3 star grimlock and a 3 star grimlock. This game gets me so mad. All the three stars I got was from free crystals. I spent about 100 on this game it never paid off. This beyond annoying. I didn't need the 3 star grimlock. Got too many brawlers. I need a 3 or 4 star medic.
    Kizzy wrote: »
    I keep getting robbed. I just bought the $20 crystal got a lot of two stars and a 3 star grimlock and a 3 star grimlock. This game gets me so mad. All the three stars I got was from free crystals. I spent about 100 on this game it never paid off. This beyond annoying. I didn't need the 3 star grimlock. Got too many brawlers. I need a 3 or 4 star medic.

Don't give up. Focus your forges on your brawlers and try to max out their ranks. Watch them pulverize your enemies while you laugh yourself to sleep.
    edited August 2017
    Kizzy wrote: »

Also, don't just open one crystal at a time. Your odds for higher rewards will increase with higher crystals. Hoard those bad boys for a while. I open Crystals once a month at most.

• HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
    ueoqx8dpr257.png
    My pulls
    Holdon wrote: »
    ueoqx8dpr257.png
    My pulls

Nice, you got that megatron, been looking forward to getting him. My next crystal spin will be in September. Hopefully I catch something like that. Is that a paid crystal?
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    edited August 2017
    I Bought the crystal pack and got nothing but 2*
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    Also, don't just open one crystal at a time. Your odds for higher rewards will increase with higher crystals. Hoard those bad boys for a while.

I'm certain this isn't correct

Aside from Kabam repeatedly denying it, can you really imagine anyone would bother writing code to perform the way you describe?

There's no "technique" or "method" or whatever thy you can apply to increase your odds other than opening more crystals. Why would there be? Why would anyone put in extra days at the office to creat a less fair system that would only upset their customers, then spend the next three years employing someone to deny it. It just doesn't make sense
    Trailfire wrote: »
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    Also, don't just open one crystal at a time. Your odds for higher rewards will increase with higher crystals. Hoard those bad boys for a while.

I'm certain this isn't correct

Aside from Kabam repeatedly denying it, can you really imagine anyone would bother writing code to perform the way you describe?

There's no "technique" or "method" or whatever thy you can apply to increase your odds other than opening more crystals. Why would there be? Why would anyone put in extra days at the office to creat a less fair system that would only upset their customers, then spend the next three years employing someone to deny it. It just doesn't make sense

Child, nobody's forcing you to do that. It has so far worked for me. I used to **** and moan every time I opened a single crystal and all I got were measly 2* and their dupes. I'm very happy with my results, to the point that I don't bother using 2* for anything, they just go straight into forging. Next!
    Is funny how people think that their opinions or expert comments matter to me.