Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Introducing: Commander Masteries [NEW MASTERIES COMING AUGUST 30th]

13»

Comments

• Options
    @Kabam Miike please ask the Kabam team if they can at least make Mastery Cores have a lower price, 75 Energon to unlock crap Masteries like the ones they put in the game is a BIG waste of Energon. Or at least make Masteries really be worth to buy...
  • Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    edited September 2017
    Same thing for UNFAZED mastery. There doesn't seem to be any difference. Another wasted 350 + 350 energon. Imagine if I sold you something invisible for $100 and said oh it's working , however there isn't any way for you to tell it's working.

Kabam Miike Posts: 706Administrator › September 2
    Hey Everybody!

I've just talked to the team, and we think we've figured this out. Unfazed is working as it should be, but there is no visual way to tell (no callout, no unstoppable aura around the Bot). We're looking at ways that we can improve this, and might be able to make it easier to see that everything is working and that you have gained the benefits of the Mastery for the near future.
  • Options
    igj288qk3rp6.png
    xvzgp88b4gsp.png
    cyeu9liivozm.png
    hnx43dutg6tl.png
    hklfyqh4lnld.png

I am still having this bug its from yesterday gameplay
  • Options
    Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    edited September 2017
    Here's a possible bug:

The "Full Mettle" mastery states "when your bots are above 85% health (when maxed), you're protected by a 10% armor buff". The issue that I've noticed, when combined with the "nano repair" mastery (maxed), if you drop below 85% health and the nano repair brings you back above that 85%, you in theory should get that armor buff back should you not?

It's not happening.
  • Options
    Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Odie21 wrote: »
    Here's a possible bug:

The "Full Mettle" mastery states "when your bots are above 85% health (when maxed), you're protected by a 10% armor buff". The issue that I've noticed, when combined with the "nano repair" mastery (maxed), if you drop below 85% health and the nano repair brings you back above that 85%, you in theory should get that armor buff back should you not?

It's not happening.

I stand corrected, after more testing (mostly with 2* bots), I was able to get it to show the armor buff again.

I would like to make a suggestion though, as it pertains to my earlier post about the "nano-repair". It should be reworded to state "Your Bot" recovers x health over x time of the fight. Because the current wording would signify that all bots recover during the fight since it states "Your Bots" recovers x health over x time of the fight.

It's misleading...