Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Crystal Opening Auto-Stop Too Fast

To be honest, the auto-stopping for crystals is too quick. When I open a crystal, I'll just wait a bit after I open it and then stop it, but then it auto-stops about 10 seconds after I open it.

It's one of the things I don't appreciate in the game and think should be changed. MCOC let the spinning go on for a while, though this game is entirely different when it comes to crystal opening. I think it's should be changed soon or if it isn't I'll find a new strategy instead. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    FYI, this system works exactly the same way MCOC's Crystal opening works, in that the spinning animation means nothing and if you open the Crystal immediately or spin it, you will get the same thing.

There is 0 strategy to opening a Crystal here, or in MCOC.
  • Options
    Sounds like most of you are talking about the duration to stop it. I'm saying I'm trying to time it when I stop.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2017
    We understand what you're saying. You don't understand what we are saying.

Your "timing" on stopping the spinner has zero effect on what bot is selected.

When you put the crystal on the spinner, you'll notice it reads "activating space bridge".

The moment the message changes and reads "tap to stop space bridge" or whatever, your bot has already been selected by the server.

The spinner is nothing more than a showpiece. If you tap the screen or let it stop on its own, the outcome will be identical. There is no "strategy" to exploit by timing the stop.

That's what we are trying to explain.
  • Options
    Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    @DatBoiLives you'll get the same result regardless of whether u spin or open the crystals
  • Options
    Thanks all, I finally understand this BS now. Much appreciated.