Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Would u like to see Parry as a mastery introduced in Transformers Forged to fight?

OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
edited August 2017 in General Discussion

Would u like to see Parry as a mastery introduced in Transformers Forged to fight? 40 votes

Yes
25%
Spidey076CallmeSnakeGambadisqualoJoker69MezoriGochaBROUsername09213n3OtriumJurassicPark10Ngtngt 10 votes
No
57%
MustangjonCarverFrench_BakerAmanoManthroJKLtekkn1kalNeoCandKaneDreadspectreTrailfireStitch626DaviennomisuAnubisBlazinhobbsKrugaHired_GoonNerguryNick_80 23 votes
Maybe
17%
BeniaminMark174DeadSilenceLikewater1KingChris2Gunz0Promethium1 7 votes
I'm not sure
0%

Comments

• AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    No
    This would literally ruin the game
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    No
    It worked in MCOC, but this is a completely different game so I have to agree with Amano.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Yes
    Yes I would like to see how can it ruin the game?it's just a basic mastery which high player think lower player able to complete hard quest easy and will compete with them quick
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    No
    I have been playing MCOC for almost a year now, and F2F since it was released. IMO, parry would really hurt this game. I dont even really like it in MCOC because it has become a necessary Mastery to invest points into.

I would also argue that because F2F has a 3D battlefield, compared to MCOCs 2D, that parry in F2F is not necessary.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    No
    We effectively have parry with ranged attacks anyway, it just doesn't last as long
    No
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    Yes I would like to see how can it ruin the game?it's just a basic mastery which high player think lower player able to complete hard quest easy and will compete with them quick
    It makes the game stale and makes even the worst players good lol takes no skill to use and takes the fun out of competing
    Yes
    Amano wrote: »
    It makes the game stale and makes even the worst players good lol takes no skill to use and takes the fun out of competing

Lol amano still if it would make all worst Player good then in mcoc every Player will be on elite lvl so that's not point that parry is op
  • No
    Want Parry gameplay? Play duped Mixmaster all day.

• tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited August 2017
    No
    You didn't have an option for "I would quit if they introduced parry"

Nope, it just makes the game boring. I am a "high level" player and I honestly wouldn't care if there were 100 new high level players dropped in to the game tomorrow. The bottom line is Parry makes the game dumb, and once they build the content around it, it will be required to play that way or you will fall behind.

No thanks.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Yes
    I wouldn't mind having parry
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Maybe
    Kinda torn between Yes(because my Mixmaster isn't duped) and No(break the game)
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited August 2017
    No
    imagine Mixmaster's parry on every other bot in the game... uh-huh definitely a no-no.. see how parry works in MCOC to understand.

Yes
    If you thought parry just ruin the game look at mcoc parry is useless in higher event.
    Yes
    Davien wrote: »
    imagine Mixmaster's parry on every other bot in the game... uh-huh definitely a no-no.. see how parry works in MCOC to understand.

That's not what you are thinking mixmaster type parry and actual parry is totally different.mcoc parry just stun the opponent not deal the damage
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    No

That's not what you are thinking mixmaster type parry and actual parry is totally different.mcoc parry just stun the opponent not deal the damage

still somewhat similar. not dealing damage but stunning.. would make the mastery a must have as it is too important and making the fights too defensive.
    Yes

still somewhat similar. not dealing damage but stunning.. would make the mastery a must have as it is too important and making the fights too defensive.

In higher quest and am parry will not be such useful cause you will take much damage while doing parry if opponent attack rating is high
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    No
    shielding in tftf is just wrong
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    No
    If you thought parry just ruin the game look at mcoc parry is useless in higher event.

You've obviously never played mcoc high end content because parry still very much is used, in fact they have champs based around parry, Thor, Jane foster, Hyperion, green goblin. Either way it changes game entirely, and with sidestep here as well we have plenty of ways to mitigate damage without ruining gameplay

• TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    No
    Parry would just not work at all in this game. I'm pretty sure I'd give up if it came in
    No

In higher quest and am parry will not be such useful cause you will take much damage while doing parry if opponent attack rating is high

You really have zero clue what you're saying so please stop.
    No
    Adding parry would ruin the game and also make mixmaster completely useless. He's already underused as it is. @Spidey076 you really have no idea what you're talking about, if you've ever seen any YouTuber play trough labryth of legends which is the hardest content in the entire game. You would know that there's is only one thing these players use........ it's PARRY!
    Yes
    @Nick_80 then you might need to see why people dont use parry on lol or in map5 or up cause the node on it decrease the stun duration by 10% or higher each time so there is no way you can use excessive parry in hard content and i dont see ant youtuber using parry much
    No
    @Spidey076 either way parry would be a terrible idea, so there is really no reason to continue this thread.
  • NeoNeo Posts: 21
    No
    Why do you need parry? This game doesn't need parry you can literally dodge every single attack.
  • Hey Commanders!

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Although I can't promise there will be changes made, I will make sure to bring this to the team's attention. Feel free to keep the discussion going! We look forward to hearing what you have to say in regards to this.
  • OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    Yes
    Man I didn't think this would cause quite a stir! Just share your ideas guys, I would think it would be nice to have parry but some people disagree and that's cool- just vote- I just wanted to see te result:)
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    Maybe
    I'm OK if they add parry in the game.