Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T2 Demolition Sparks Daily Boss (Mixmaster) Bug Issue.

There is a bug when you reach the boss (Mixmaster) in T2 Demolition Spark Essence event. Once you reach the boss and click on him, you won't see your chosen bot or mixmaster. You can't select another bot of your choice to fight him either. When you click fight, it loads and then a pop up will say an unexpected error occurred. You can't click back and when you close the pop up, the screen remains black. You have to force quit your app and launch it again. Wasted so much quest energy on this. I've quit the map twice and tried both routes easy and difficult. Both routes have the same issue. Rebooting of my phone doesn't help either. Please get this fixed. It's T2 Class. I'll have to wait another week for this event to pop up again.

Comments

• Greenie_81Greenie_81 Posts: 54
    edited March 2017
    Images below:
    gqmlefz0yuum.png
    xzl0i3smaqf5.png
    j4yimdgz6fox.png

• Images below:
    zpx0h7gtyph2.png
    c2s9xc466oct.png
  • SteelSHSteelSH Posts: 80
    I had the same problem but i had waspinator instead 0lvbeialujq4.png
    gh7ri5hq952v.png
    4dium43nm0g5.png
  • Thank you all for pointing this out. We are aware of it and are working on getting this fixed as soon as we possibly can.

We're currently exploring a couple options that should address this issue and hopefully prevent anything of the like happening again.

We're really sorry about the inconvenience, folks!
  • Thanks for the quick reply, how soon will this be resolved? Hate to miss the chance for the T2 this week. Sundays only offer class T1s.
  • So we have a fix in place. If you close and restart the game, it should be fixed. Unfortunately, you will not be able to keep the progress that you've made in the Mission so far and will have to quit the current quest.

We had tried to find a way to fix it for players that were already in the Mission, but couldn't find a reliable way to do it. We're really sorry about that.
  • Tried that yesterday and it still didn't work. I've used energy refills to get to the boss again. Forced quit the app and even reboot my phone but the problem still persists. Hope this gets fixed by the next Demolition Sparks daily.
  • I think both mixmaster and waspinator's sprites haven't been created, and as a result that happens. Don't worry, as both waspinator and mixmaster are slated for global release tomorrow
  • FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    Ok I do have an issue with Waspinator @Kabam Miike he is not a decepticon he is a Predicon! Update that logo!
  • Farkas wrote: »
    Ok I do have an issue with Waspinator @Kabam Miike he is not a decepticon he is a Predicon! Update that logo!

Good catch! Fixed!