Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why my second- datamined video on masteries and new characters didn't come out for a while

I'm sincerely sorry to all the people who were patiently waiting for my second video to come out on masteries- hopefully I had an incindent in my life which shook me to my core. My dog died- his name was Raymond. Now some people may say- he's just a dog- but for me he was more than just a dog. My parents died in a car accident and my uncle and aunt took care of me- and the last gift my parents gave me was Raymond. He was a baby and I remember holding him- sadly I can not do that anymore. He was more than a dog- actually he was like a human to me and I loved him more than anything- I still do. I'm better now and I hope he rests in peace but my Second video is Finally coming! The release date is:(drumroll) Tuesday 22nd August 2017 or if I have enough caffeine- Sunday 20th August 2017. So be sure to look out- I can't post links of my videos in the forums though. Hopefully with the v3.0 update there's more juicy stuff in the files! Thanks for reading:)

Comments