Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

We're not taking damage in alliance mission

BigSquirtBigSquirt Posts: 27
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
An officer used up all our donations and started difficulty 93. He left the alliance thinking he'd be screwing us over but it's not the case. We start fightng and we're not taking ANY damage and time outs don't make you lose health. Obviously a bug. Morally are we still suposed to keep going? We're scoring lots of points so do we get to keep them? Or will you take them back Kabam?

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Greatest.

Troll.

EVER.

I tip my hat to you, sir!
  • Options
    Manthro wrote: »
    Greatest.

Troll.

EVER.

I tip my hat to you, sir!

Can I get admin to respond to this and check this out. I don't apprecite being called a troll.

Admin, will this be the case for tomorrow's mission too?
  • Options
    @kabam miike @kabam vydious @kabam zibiit
  • Options
    KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    BigSquirt wrote: »
    An officer used up all our donations and started difficulty 93. He left the alliance thinking he'd be screwing us over but it's not the case. We start fightng and we're not taking ANY damage and time outs don't make you lose health. Obviously a bug. Morally are we still suposed to keep going? We're scoring lots of points so do we get to keep them? Or will you take them back Kabam?

Show us screenshot that y'all doing difficulty 93? And we will believe you.
  • Options
    yeah - isn't there a bug that stops high levels of AM giving points, so all the extra points are awarded for the boss fight? Smells decidedly troll-y to me...
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Great bug! But I still sense some troll smells here