Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

GALVATRON LEAKED ABILITIES and NEW BOTS AND NEW MASTERIES video released!

Go check it out now! My channel name is TFTF leak- sadly I can not post the video link in the forums but be sure to check out! The source is the v3.0 game files! Subscribe and like if you can :)

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    So basically, Galvatron will have unstoppable and gain dark energy like Dormammu, and it's the G1 Galvatron!!
    Also suicide masteries will be added, hooray!!!
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Man... he sounds awesome! :)
  • OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    Yep! I think that galvatron will be a brawler By class but who knows until he's in the game.
  • This pleases me greatly. Since they went with the G1 design and gave Shockwave his old G1 alt mode this definitely opens the door for a G1 Megatron being an actual possibility.

Mmmmmmmmmm.
  • OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    Yep! I'm hyped as well- it is strange that his bio isn't in the game files yet but maybe the character is still in development
  • This pleases me greatly. Since they went with the G1 design and gave Shockwave his old G1 alt mode this definitely opens the door for a G1 Megatron being an actual possibility.

Mmmmmmmmmm.

Definitely going to be a G1 Megatron eventually. They reference him in the app description.
  • richacm220richacm220 Posts: 5
    edited August 2017
    Nevermind, I think they changed it. I swore I noticed it before and thought it was dumb because he wasnt in the game. But in the story mode the G1 guys reference "their" Megatron so I'm sure he'll be showing up there eventually.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    It was in the app description, I'm glad they took it out...i figured someone would've noticed sooner.