Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Global Release Arena Leaderboard Brackets

When Global launches, will there be seperate (beginner, intermediate, veteran) leaderboards like mcoc? If so, will the beta testers be in the veteran or beginner bracket

Comments

• Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Who knows if there will be but I don't think they will be right away some arenas will run and your scores from those will most likely place you if this path is choosen
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Good question! There will be a specific bracket for Beta Players in our very first Arena, and then they'll be added in with the rest of our players following that, but we don't have exact details on how our bracketing will go moving forward at this time.

I'll reach out to the team to see when we can expect some more information on this for you guys.

EDIT: More information coming in: For the first couple arenas, Beta Players will still see what they see right now for Arena Rewards, meaning that they'll still only have 1 of the featured Bot available as a reward, but will not be competing with new players, but will see the regular arena rewards when new players are allowed into the game and we feel they have "caught up" close enough.
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Good question! There will be a specific bracket for Beta Players in our very first Arena, and then they'll be added in with the rest of our players following that, but we don't have exact details on how our bracketing will go moving forward at this time.

I'll reach out to the team to see when we can expect some more information on this for you guys.

EDIT: More information coming in: For the first couple arenas, Beta Players will still see what they see right now for Arena Rewards, meaning that they'll still only have 1 of the featured Bot available as a reward, but will not be competing with new players, but will see the regular arena rewards when new players are allowed into the game and we feel they have "caught up" close enough.

1.So you mean the first arena going to be after globally release we dont have to grind for feature champ,we get that feature arena champ without grinding??
    2.and as you say when new player get enough close to compete in arena reward will become regular so how much time will it take
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Means arena remains same payouts as it has been for us beta players top spot gets featured

They don't know the time it's going to take others get up to speed they aren't fortune tellers. I'd be guessing several weeks at minimum before new players would have a chance against us that have 12-15 bots already to run in arenas
  • Options
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Means arena remains same payouts as it has been for us beta players top spot gets featured

They don't know the time it's going to take others get up to speed they aren't fortune tellers. I'd be guessing several weeks at minimum before new players would have a chance against us that have 12-15 bots already to run in arenas

No it will not take several weeks as in Mcoc you can be ready to fight in arena within 2 weeks not several weeks.so im supposing same time bcz i know after globally lauch they will make some things easier to become player to upgrade quick
  • Options
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    Mustangjon wrote: »

No it will not take several weeks as in Mcoc you can be ready to fight in arena within 2 weeks not several weeks.so im supposing same time bcz i know after globally lauch they will make some things easier to become player to upgrade quick

This is a very different game with a much smaller roster at this time. It will not be the same amount of time and really can't be compared. We don't anticipate this being a huge amount of time, but we'll talk about your guys concerns with the team and try to make this as smooth a rollout as possible.
  • Options
    I have a question mike as you said beta player have 1 feature bots available without grind in arena as you dont want us to competing with new player. then my question is the feature bot we got which Teir is it 2*,3* or 4*.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It's whichever arena you fight in same as it has been 2* 3* or 4*
  • Options
    SteelSHSteelSH Posts: 80
    @Spidey076 where did you get we gets featured with out grinding. Lol. Re read it 10x plus then give me a answer lol. What they saying is we the beta players will see rewards as we has had it when we was play beta so that means in each arena only 1 person will get featured and has to grind for him and we are not getting a free featured just because lol. The new ppl will have different rewards system so they can catch up to the beta player. Hope this clears it up and if mike can confirm this then we can put it to bed and move on
  • Options
    @SteelSH lol i think you are right.bcz the last phrase is confusing for me