Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Graphical issues

I'm playing on a Sony Xperia Z3+. with Android 6.1

Sometimes, there are texts that appears as code lines. Also, at the info screen from some Transformers when they transform to mobile/car/vehicle mode, the character model glitches/bugs. Sorry if I can't provide a screenshot with those issues, since I recently deleted the game.

Finally, the game won't let me create an Alliance. It says that the name I want to use for the Alliance it's already on use. However, when I search an Alliance that already has that name actually in use, it won't find any results. Which it's weird in my opinion.

Comments

• Hey Alkaiser,

Thanks for pointing this out! We are aware that there are some bugs with visuals, and are working on getting them fixed and hope that our 1.0 release will fix some of these issues. As for the Alliance name, could you please let me know what Alliance name you were going for? We can look into what may have been causing this.
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Can I PM you with the screenshots
    Hey Alkaiser,

Thanks for pointing this out! We are aware that there are some bugs with visuals, and are working on getting them fixed and hope that our 1.0 release will fix some of these issues. As for the Alliance name, could you please let me know what Alliance name you were going for? We can look into what may have been causing this.

Can I PM you the screenshots with these bugs if you don't mind?
  • FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    The "0" is not a 0 it is a Q as in Act 1 Chapter 1 Quest 1
  • edited April 2017
    Can I PM you the screenshots with these bugs if you don't mind?

Absolutely!
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Handicap bar has a bug on every game mode, and although this doesn't reflect the current bot power it annoys me dispite you can "fix" this bug by switching bots back and forth. Also when you fight a bot with a mod equipped, the mod effect dissapears when the handicap bar "fixes" to normal as you can see with Barricade's power returning to normal and doesn't show with blue numbers anymore. I can't confirm if this affects mod's ability being dissabled during combat or not.

Lastly at some Story Missions the "Replay" option isn't avaliable to me when I finish it.

Forged to Fight 1.0 Sony Xperia Z3+ Android 6.1

mi35d3jzui9a.png
    rwutgynbr6r5.png
    h8pmypgdx1ua.png