Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Will we ever get another shot at past Relics?

Just wondering if there are any plans to run past events rewarding relics like Hot Rod and Megatron statues again, or if these relics would be available another way such as Raid Store purchase?

Hoping to get the ones I missed some day.

Comments

• Wait for new ones. The past relics are crap. No one wants them anyways
  • I know they are not that good, I am just a completionist.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Hahahaha! Let it go mate. Very shortly they'll be worth more as gold, despite selling for just 500

They give +5 xp per battle. That's not 5%, it's 5xp! Most fights in the latest chapter give around 3,000 xp if you use xp boosts (which you should). The old relics will just he clutter.

Oh, one more thing - this game really doesn't work for being a completionist. I was the same way until I forged my first 3* bot. Forging just doesn't gel with holding a complete set, but forging is more important, so you just have to abandon the idea of complete sets :)
  • It's easier to complete a set of relics since you don't forge them like robots. What you define as clutter, to me is just another way to enjoy the game and keep playing.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    I personally am all for exclusive event items, if you played then or put in effort no reason it should be reoffered at a later time. Gives a bit more reason for collectors or people to stick around or differentiate themselvrs
  • yeah - i think it's only fair for newer players to be able to get the 7% boost in specials and AM that past relics offer, but I think it's not really fair on those of us who have been grinding from early on to get these items that they let everyone have them again - so it's tricky really!

I think maybe they should offer different relics with the same abilities as the Hotrod or Megatron ones so newer players can compete in AM etc but we get to build our collections up?

Hopefully the next special won't give out pointless relics like the current one anyway...